And now a full appreciation of Gearbox for the beams, yes?

For all of you that were iffy about whether it was a buff or nerf on the first touch on kleese’s mega math killing taser. Can we fully appreciate the full on nerf on kleese AND ambra’s sustain range on their beams?!

Even if ya’ll are against, Gearbox has my appreciation. You loyal. You smart. I appreciate you.

9 Likes

with the changes to Kleese, Ambra, and Alani…seems like theyre overall making the high tier supports less offensive

good for them. They still each have a ton of utility.

2 Likes

Yes, for support classes they’re all quite well played offensivley so this is good. Alani not too much but her cool down i can see being somehow compensated by the new cool down gear boost. But yes, supports seem to have top tier spots and utility so I’m glad this happened

I wonder if the nerf fell harder on Ambra because her sustain range wasn’t hotfix buffed a week before?

I almost feel sorry for her, then I think about those Capture Ambras who stack movement speed, and then I laugh and laugh and say “suck it!” and laugh some more

1 Like

I almost felt shocked at your words, then I read the second part XD

Cheers to that!

A nerf to Ambra is ALWAYS welcome to me. GOD, I hate her…

1 Like

You wanna fight eden?

2 on 1, okay, I’m always game

4 Likes

It’s really just her SPEED; Now that her ability to sprint while attacking is SUPPOSEDLY getting nerfed, i’ll probably be fine with her.

3 Likes

Ah yes, the near inescapable ambra speed. I loathed it all. Even if I could escape the speed, I couldn’t escape the range. I speak of this from benedicts pov because she’d stay locked on after I triple jumped and lifted off on several occasions :upside_down_face: I say triple because the second air jump in his 5th helix just in case you think I’m crazy.

2 Likes

It’s INSANE; she shouldn’t be able to keep up with a Toby burning all his boosters. PERIOD. Sooo happy about that upcoming nerf.

2 Likes

Right?! I think the only time I could outrun ambra as Toby if that ambra was one of the really scary T-1000 type ambras that were really fast and not the slower dramatic T-800 ambras, was if I picked the speed boost shield and utilized all boosts correctly or took an extra boost

2 Likes

…This is the greatest analogy ever.

1 Like

That is what y’all get for running away in a straight damn line.
Use your terrain loves
Now Kleese…
Kleese can go die in a ditch somewhere.

3 Likes

@epicender584 I got your back

1 Like

Nah daughter. You see, in Outback or snowblind capture or face-off, Neither zig zags nor straight lines matter. There are no escapes so outrunning eventually leads to fight or flight or just death.This is where my standing point lies in terms of our discussion about inescapable ambras as Toby. Also I’m not a straight line runner. I’m a corner turning, left to right strafing Benny/Toby player. I don’t do that running from crocodiles in a straight line mistake.

About Kleese however, I got you on that. It’s time the old coot found the ditch in which he’ll RIP

(You could say there’s teleport option, but that requires outrunning the ambra first as Toby on outback or snowblind or killing her first, but solely from what I’ve been discussing, it’s in terms of outrunning ambra on these specific maps where running back to base doesn’t exist unlike temples)

See honestly I’ve never really had an issue escaping Ambra. Usually I let her tether me for a bit because she’s not my main focus. When I wish to escape, I escape. She is annoying sometimes yes…but I think my hatred for Kleese just blinds me to what Ambras can do :stuck_out_tongue:
The only tether I see is Kleeeeeeeeesssseeeeee

1 Like

Yes but tether no more!!! His time is over, they might as well cut the dialogue where he mentions he may be old and miserable but is alive cause not anymore >:D

1 Like

You guys need to play with a Rath more often. Knock up disconnects the tether, he’s fast like her, and his secondary attack will have that Flame Shield (and it’s speed bonus) down in no time.

2 Likes

I wish I had a well rath main ally but I don’t. I do have an amazing ambra ally though. I used to be the rath main but this was from beta to about 1st month or 2 into release. I still run stun rath occasionally though for fun!

Whaaaaaat I won’t be able to kill players with the taser skill so easily anymore? Good thing playing Kleese bored me already. Besides Rath is still a beast to me specially with the gear setup I took from @blainebrossart1