And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement

I just need some help getting the achievement ‘And They’ll Tell Two Friends’ for Borderlands. Someone who has it please help!
Xbox 360.

1 Like

Gotcha moved to the 360 online play section.

Best of luck, friendo!

Thanks!

You’ll most likely get it if you join any online session and I’d suggest joining as a level 1 character so you don’t accidentally pick up any quests from the host’s log. If nobody is online atm I’ll hop on for ya real quick, though. Just let me know!

1 Like

Brittany I can help if u still need this achievement sorry I didn’t see this sooner

Can you help me with this achievement too?:sweat_smile:

I can help you with that this evening (7-9 pm eastern). You can send a message to Alkymist96 if you’re going to be on-line around that time.

Can someone help me as well.

I can help you tomorrow (Friday). What time are you likely to be on, and what time zone are you in? Send a message on XBL to Alkymist96 mentioning the forums, and we’ll try and work something out.

(Took the liberty of de-listing your duplicate post btw - just trying to keep things together!)

I will be on around 5pm and I’m in the Eastern Time Zone.

Hi, does anyone want to help get this achievement on the XB1?

If it is for the 360 version if the game, I can help. Ganertag is MR CauSe iM GoD.

If Anyone Is Able To Help Me With This Achievement, My GamerTag Is HynesBrandon, Thanks!

360 version or the remaster?

The 360 Version

OK I can be on later today and help you with that. GT is Alkymist96. Probably in a couple of hours?

Ok Just Let Me Know When You Can Play! Thanks!

Just signing in now. Your GT is the same as your forum name?

My GamerTag Is HynesBrandon. I Had Sent A Friend Request To You.

OK. I did send you a message - I’m in-game right now if you want the achievement. Just send an invite to your game.