Announcement Speculation

I know there’s been a bunch of random speculation in various threads, but I thought I’d consolidate a few I’d seen online. This is mostly intended to be a thread guessing about what the BL Show announcement will be and what to expect in the Feb patch.

What we know:

• bug fixes of various kinds
  • make permanent current hot fix adjustments

What I’ve seen (guesses made online, not necessarily by me)

• new anointments
  • new raid boss (why give us all the gear if we don’t get something to try it on)
  • new Takedown
  • level cap increase
  • new talent trees
  • character adjustments
  • dlc announcement
  • Valentine’s day event
  • Randy Pitchford will do a magic trick

Anyone else have speculation or wanna expand on any of these?

Feel free to move this topic of there’s already one, or scold me for missing some official info that discussed this already.

3 Likes

They’ll introduce Mayhem 2.0 and performance patch. Only this, level cap will be shown with next dlc in March.

2 Likes

We had a good spot to make use of the gear until people found it too hard and begged for scaling. :slight_smile: At least the true mode is coming back in this patch.

I think we will likely see Mayhem 2.0 though I can’t find myself being excited about it, nervous is closer to how I feel.

3 Likes

You pretty much covered everything maybe some adjustments to dedicated drops, the ability to turn off GR ranks, and vertical splitscreen

For character adjustments hope they add or at least mention giving Fl4k more pet control.

3 Likes

oh thank god i was scared he wouldnt do any more magic what would we do without randys magic

1 Like

I would love some more anointments to talk trash on until I try then out and fall in love.
Tbh they need to wipe the ■■■■■■ anointments when they do a level increase anyways so no real harm in experimenting with a few new ones.

2 Likes

lol - you Zaneist!!! - be nice to us Moze mains! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, i’m looking forward to future takedowns having the same lever they’re discussing. It would be cool to know that each takedown has both options.

i was like that on Moze for the ASE ones until it pushed me up a tier in DPS.

I have a 50 fl4k, and i can agree with this. I dont like the fl4k playstyle, but i can understand why other players like them.

Give us all more pet control, GEARBOX! EVEN MIND CONTROLLED AMARA PETS NEED MORE LOVE

3 Likes

I mean I been playin Moze and doing Takedowns with her since like a week after Seein Dead came out. :slight_smile: Lately been playing Fl4k again completed my first Takedown with Fl4k today.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for steam release information

1 Like

Whatever they announce, someone will be upset by it.

1 Like

Hoping for a content roadmap for the remainder of the quarter like we had in fall along with an overview of what fixes we can expect for items that couldn’t be resolved in a basic hotfix.

2 Likes