Anointed loot memes

Nxt time take a screenshot and post it here. :grin:

1 Like

will do, any idea if there is an actual benefit for COV guns from annoints like that?

or is that a total dud?

I rarely use CoV weapons so I have never given that question any thought. But it is a damn good question and I’m interested in the answer and it’s easy enough to test so I’m off to go test it! :grin:

They work with COV and it has nothing to do with breaks. As a matter of fact ASE mag anoints has nothing to do with reloading at all. It has to do with a) time and b) the game’s internal metric of what constitutes a magazine. So in my testing the anointment worked but didn’t continue indefinitely when I avoided overheating and it didn’t end prematurely when I did overheat.

ok good to know for next time, it was just a run of the mill blue COV rocket launcher so no big loss.

An unholy dichotomy…

For all the M4 snipers, just jumping around without cover…

4 Likes

…Thanks?

4 Likes

Hey, use that on Moze with a Bloodletter, it’ll at least help towards shields. I have a deathless that does that.

For when phasegrasp makes it difficult to aim…

Annoyingly I quite like the stats and element…

This gun really really REALLY wants you to slide while shooting it.

8 Likes

wow, that is a slippery slope, that gun needs a snowdrift

1 Like

i’m putting this on my wall

4 Likes

Rough Rider

7 Likes

This one has been added not just because of the airborne anointment but primarily because it’s a Woodblocker, which is a meme unto itself :laughing:

4 Likes

The worst part is I actually picked it up after miss reading it.

3 Likes

That’s hilarious…

The anointment is bad enough but when you consider that Tedior weapons are normally chucked instead of shot this weapon is doubly qualified as a meme anointed weapon. :grin:

2 Likes

This one is a meme because as a single shot weapon one would think that DPS is bounded by reload speed instead of fire rate.

1 Like

Now this one is particularly meme-y because the legendary effect of the Vanquisher is to drastically increase fire rate while sliding. So unless there is a way to slide while airborne …

That’s two meme anointments in a row. I think the Farming Frenzy event is trolling me :grin:

3 Likes

that one’s got you when you’re up and when you’re down lol

1 Like