Anointed militants suck

It really seems that complaints fall on deaf ears or Gearbox just doesnt care about improving the game for the players.

This game has to be the biggest hyped up letdown in gaming history and Gearbox only makes the game worse with every patch they apply.

Back in November I would have agreed with this sentiment, but with the new DLCs, some new weapons, various events, and buffs instead of nerfs, I’m enjoying the game much more at this point.

Cleaning up more bugs and adding some QOL stuff would add to my enjoyment, but I give the devs credit for saving this game from an early grave imo.

3 Likes

I find the mini millitants more annoying myself. Good luck hitting those weak points haha.

For me as a Zane I found the Carrier with Sntnl Cryo really useful as even in a shield up phase the tracers will arc around and still do damage.

it’s pretty much game over if one shows up and I can’ stand them, either. The worst ones are any of the little ones that constantly try to melee you. There’s 0 defense for melee attack in the game. Spike shields were a joke at even Mayhem 0 and are useless beyond that.

To my FL4K players, the Great Horned Skag’s attack command can knock up the annointed militants in the air to stop its immune phase.

Very useful when the pet can stay alive that is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t say I don’t like the anointed - I said I don’t like anointed militants. The rest are fine, if not good! Militants are trash.

All the anointed (especially militant) are an annoying waste of time IMO. Not difficult, just not worth the time. Unless I’m destroying everything in sight with buddies, or I have to take them out to proceed through the map, I just speed run right by them. Their drops are usually garage.

I have an issue with when they’re crystallized they still proc certain modifiers (chaingang and the one where they attach elemental beams to you.)

That’s stupid they’re dead, they’re deader than dead why are those modifiers still applying.

It’s not the worse and if gearbox doesn’t change that it’s not make or break but it’s stupid as hell

Also while we are on the subject of Annointed enemies; does anyone find it odd they don’t count as badass enemies from FL4K’S Big Game Hunter perk? The card says it will activate when killing BAD ASS or STRONGER enemies and it never does when you kill em.

I concurr. Really,. shove these teleporting, rushing, invulnerable shiteholes where the sun doesn’t shine. Really annoying, extremely aggravating crap enemies.

GBX won’t even fix documented bugs. I’m surprised they actually fixed the scrolling issue with Mayhem modifiers in splitscreen, since that had been reported Day 1 of Mayhem 2.0.

They fix stuff no one really cares about (Yay, I can use the Ripper…not), “fix” things for the worse (GR bonus system) and ignore the crashes, lockups, crippling framerate issues, and connection bugs that make the game unplayable.

They should delay DL4 and fix this game, before shoveling more garbage out that will ultimately break the few remaining things that work.

1 Like

lol welcome steam player :wink: I kid but yeah I agree

Did they ever actually “address” Anointed Militants or do the Militants still just have reduced health?

wanted to mention a gun that seems to easily ruin any anointed militants day for those who may still be having trouble with them

once u have the legendary sniper rifle known as storm u can fire from long range and easily ruin any anointed militant shoot behind him and the electric explosion the sniper rifle causes should damage him

the orbs can hit the boss from 4 directions…he won’t be able to block all the orbs allowing you to damage him during his purple shield phase

and if your far enough away the fire immunity phase doesn’t seem to launch the fire lasers so u can just stand and shoot from afar…as long as you hit him to provoke his shield he doesn’t seem to teleport

Oh boy, comparatively they are much better than insta death platforms, mob that knocks you 3 miles away, mobs with billion hp that is GTD shitshow right now.

1 Like

Was finishing off the trials and last area spawned 6 anointed enemies, it was the worst part of the trial and was more immune text on the screen than damage numbers. Might be why I prefer running dlcs as anointed don’t plague an otherwise fun run and gun experience.

Here’s a link to the idea of a gun of mine that you’ll probably like

Annointed are all crappy ideas that are not fun and add nothing to the game, this has been a major complaint since day one. Gearbox doesn’t care what you think

Do you think my bloodthirst oc’s would be a better replacement instead of the anointed’s?