Any danger of a HUD and FOV Fix Tomorrow 18/06?

Since the last patch, a lot of us Pc players have been hindered by an obnoxiously large Hud; with the FOV zoomed in. Rendering the game unplayable.

Nothing I, and no doubt many others, have tried has fixed this issue.

GBX Has not acknowledged this thus far, but I suspect are aware of it; whether they care or not, remains to be seen tomorrow I guess.

A fix should have come with the Takedown ‘hotfix’ of a couple days ago, but alas; nothing.

What say you GB, any danger we’ll actually be able to play this game tomorrow?

1 Like

Every patch is danger now.

8 Likes

There’s always a danger that the next Hotfix can actually make it worse.

But no, I have not seen any acknowledgement by Gearbox of the bug or that they will fix it soon.

1 Like

That’s true. Sadly.

Bump.
Would VERY MUCH like this to be fixed by the time the next DLC comes out. I didn’t pay $100 to not be able to play the game…

1 Like

The HUD and FOV issues don’t seem like things which could be fixed in a hotfix. Maybe in next week’s DLC patch?

I hope so, but the fact that they don’t seem to have acknowledged that they’re aware of the issue is… disappointing.

We got no fix. I moaned on the today’s patch thread; echos in the wind.

I did solve my issue though; Right-Click > Uninstall.

2 Likes

I am pretty upset about it myself. I guess from looking at the threads, not too many people affected by these. If I didn’t buy the season pass, I would have done the same thing just uninstall it. I have some friends asked me should they buy it and join me in BL3, I just told them don’t bother right now.

4 Likes

Is anyone on PC NOT affected by this? If so, I’d like to know what hardware and/or platform they’re on (Steam vs. Epic?) I haven’t tried DX12 vs. DX11 yet, but may give it a shot just to see…

Ok, I’m getting desperate - I REALLY would like this to be fixed before the next DLC drops.
Does anyone know if there’s any way to change HUD scaling and/or FoV using the GameUserSettings.ini file? I don’t see anything obvious in there, but thought I’d ask anyway.

I did file a ticket with them. their answer is:

2K Alex, Jun 18, 2020, 9:03 PM PDT:

Thanks for reaching out to 2K Support!

I’m sorry to hear about your setting resetting and not changing. Thanks to Vault Hunters like yourself, we’ve been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working on a fix.

Unfortunately, we don’t have visibility on their progress here in customer support, so we don’t have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter ([@2KSupport], and [@Borderlands]), as this is where latest info, as well as, upcoming updates and fixes, will be announced.

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to let us know!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a fix sooner than later.