Topic. Would be nice with a status update=)
Yeah an update would be nice. Been testing a fix for 4 days now.
Is what we know. If it’s going through certification, we may be waiting on Microsoft and Sony time. A new thread on this isn’t that helpful, so let’s keep discussion in the thread I linked above.