Any plans to make FL4K classmod plushies?

Hello Gearbox team,

Do you have any plans to make Fl4k classmod merch? From what I’ve seen on multiple forums (mostly reddit and here) there is a very large demand for merchandise featuring Fl4k’s classmods. People absolutely adore the design of the COMs! They are cute as heck, and would love to carry all of them around on a key chain! Please let us know if you have any plans to release something, or if you can entertain the idea if nothing else.

b62xqbunndx21|527x500

9 Likes

THIS THIS THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

(insert Lowrance letters for spam filter)

6 Likes

I’d go for a Jabber

1 Like

THIS, PLEASE! :smiley:

Seriously I’d buy like two of each. Gearbox I love your games and I love FL4K’s design plz let me throw money at you for some of these.

5 Likes

I’ll support this motion. I’d buy 'em all.
Throw us one of them spiky food bowls as well while you’re at it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw something on GameStop that had tba type thing maybe they’ll be getting them soon. I know tiny Tina’s plushie rabbit is I preordered it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They…made…more ducks?

1 Like

I really hope that this does happen, he’s my favorite vault hunter in the new game.

1 Like

@ritzwizard, @somesmurf3499
Hi. Flak identifies as non-binary, and as such should be referred to using the pronouns they or them.

Please: Read the forum rules, and the pinned post at the top of the Flak section. Thanks.

i havent found any info on that. i did see some of the tiny tina stuff, statues and those duck statue things, but nothing popped up for the keychain.

im also curious if stuff like this comes in the Collectors edition of the game

I thought I saw something in the search with “plushie” that didn’t have info up yet of what it was besides the games name besides Tina’s. I could be wrong and misread. Ima recheck and update lol I mean I f-ing hope so pleeezzz with big giant glittery eyes like those beanie babies :joy: @G1R

And probably Bc it comes with FOUR keychains! I was too late in preordering the collectors by like a day or two, but I atleast got the chance to still get the super deluxe! And I want the damn figurines so they better come out with those please as well!!! I preorder those TUBBZ! They’re so cute!! And of course moxxi statue! Unless the figurines are these then I preordered my lady over here :heart_eyes:

I think that the key chains are vault key key chains if I remember the text right?

2 Likes

Ok then yeah I did see it on a GS search then not diamond loot chest. It was a still pending info square that said borderlands 3 plushie
Soooo I’m hoping plzzz for lil babies !!! @sammantixbb

I want them to be plushies so bad.

I know I saw a plushie for Tina’s rabbit, Claptrap and some psycho. But couldn’t find anything on FL4K pets. I did see that FL4K statue from comic Con though, but it wasn’t the plush I was looking for

Pretty please?
giphy

2 Likes

I wanna be a good pet parent, like FL4K!

1 Like

FL4K would be pretty cool to see as a plushie, looks awesome from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Maya is so cuuuute

I preordered this! The date is TBD tho but idc!!