Any truth to this rumour about the next patch?

A few days ago, a friend of mine told me that the next actual patch will make it so every lore challenge can be completed in Bots Battle but he never got back to me with a source so I thought I would try and get an answer from the horse’s mouth (so to speak) by asking for clarification here :slight_smile:. I ask because because I only need 3 more Ambra kills/assists to finish off Alani’s Lore Challenges and get the trophy but trying to get them in public matches is like pulling teeth so would prefer to do it Bots Battle.

Well i haven’t heard anything myself but if you’re asking for the horses mouth just note they don’t like to go into specifics on promises because a few times it seemed like pitchforks and torches came out

But

@Jythri, @JoeKGBX if you’re able to provide any information

Yes

5 Likes

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Let me clarify a bit more -

the next patch, we are fixing some of the bugs with challenge completion in bots battle. So, “more” lore challenges will be completable there. However, we will not be altering any challenges that required you to play, for example, story missions to make them completable in Bots Battle. Bots Battle is simply a more casual way to learn the game and complete Versus-only challenges.

So, you won’t be able to complete “every lore challenge” in Bots Battle.

12 Likes

The fact that you could see the eventual future of people jumping on your words for not making Attikus’ lore doable in Bots Battle is impressive, incredibly amusing, and unfortunately rather telling. :raised_hands:

1 Like

The clarification is much appreciated @Jythri

Thank you for the update :slight_smile:.