Any weapon as high as crit in elemental damge that is a shock?

Any weapon as high as crit in elemental damge that is shock not base damage dot damage? already have stormfront as grenade mod and pimpernel that can 1 shot a lunatic in op 8 cause of relic, slag and catalyst class mod. hating crit falling off my hands as you reload

I’m not sure I understand the question, but I think you’re looking for the Storm. It’s a decent sniper rifle by itself, but the shock DoT is awesome. It’s no Pimpernel though.

im looking for a smg or shotgun or pistol that has high shock damage not the base one and i already have pimpernel shock

The Crit has pretty good shock damage for a SMG with good critical damage… you just have to keep your paws on it. In practice, I find that it doesn’t fall out such that I don’t catch it on the fly often enough to be a problem (although I have a lot of practice catching things like that from playing with Dahl booster shields). Seriously though, that gun is lethal if you can deal with the slippage.

2 Likes

yea getting used to catching it on the fly since I’m always worried id loose it on op8 cause I can’t get back to it cause of enemies