Anybody want to try and spawn Verm with Craw?

I had it happen once at 72 when the 4p glitch was still around, most insane fight I’ve ever had. Been trying to do it again at OP8, because two raid bosses is better than one. Doesn’t have to be today, but if you’re interested let me know.

3 Likes

I’d take that on with ya. But, I’m on the xb1. Damn…

2 Likes

I’m in bit of a verm enthusiast and always happy to find someone as mentally unwell as me, it’s a small club but there’s a few of us that will join you.

Done 3 hours on her today only one spawn and she got stuck between a building in caustic caverns and her loot was out of reach. So why not!!! More madness an the more the merrier

Maybe @joeKGBX could bend someone’s arm a little to tweak the verm spawn rate a little more :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’m up for it. PSN: Sun_TsuNami

2 Likes

Bummer Kurtdawg, we’d love to have you join the Suicide Squad (am I allowed to say that here?)

We’ll have to try next time we’ve got 3 or 4 people. From what I’ve noticed, it may almost be easier to spawn him in there. You get a lot of the trash varkids (fire, electric, corrosive), but when you do get BA’s, I’m pretty sure they go from normal>BA>Ultimate/Tubby, skipping a couple of the stages.

And I still can’t believe that Verm fight yesterday. We actually got him to spawn, and he got stuck and dropped the loot behind that crap where we couldn’t get to. Sooooo disappointing. (and I couldn’t even see him half the time)

1 Like

Verm suicide squad :smiley::smiley::smiley: it’s on

When are you on @jhunter922? Send me a FR and I will join you if i’m on.

1 Like

Lol I’m shakejunt922, you’re on my friends list.

2 Likes

uh…nevermind…so…let’s kill Vermi!!!

1 Like

I’m in if you guys are still trying. My psn Recon_Plz.