Anyone else crashing on the fifth round of the Slaughter Shaft CoS?

My gf and I have attempted the Slaughter Shaft CoS six times now on co-op split screen. Round five crashes.

First off, split screen is still a mess. This game is more of a chore than an enjoyable experience. I feel like we are trying to finish it simply because we started it. It’s not fun. It’s hard to see, the lag is horrible, font sizes are too small and horizontal split is the worst possible orientation with a wide format TV.

That being said, we are attempting to power through it for the sake of having done it. I got tired of the $100 paper weight so we decided to muddle through. However, we’ve hit a roadblock. The creature slaughter worked fine, but each time we try the CoV or Maliwan circle it crashes between rounds four and five. Whether we’re attempting to use the vending machine, picking up loot or just sitting idle to give our poor, aching eyes a break… Crash!

I’ve submitted crash reports through my console, but I’ve not seen this topic brought up anywhere. Is there any ETA on when we will get a fully functioning game?

Thanks!