Anyone else getting DLC 1 drops in DLC 4?

Just got a Craps and a Nukem in the loader bot area. I’m guessing these guys were pulled straight from the jackpot without fixing their drop pool.

Maybe it’s just me, but this feels really lazy.

1 Like

Yeah I got a nukem in DLC for. Didnt bother me much tbh. It just mean 1 less thing to look for later to play around with since I’d hit 65 before it happened. The experiment later is to see if it’s even possible to not blow myself up with it on my Moze build… >.>

Lol, I’ve given up on that. If you’re specced into TCP, the Nukem is going to kill you. Haha.

1 Like

Well currently I 1 shot myself using that legendary pistol that fires 4 projectiles at a time that collide a set distance ahead and explode… lol.

And with the Complex Root… In the root’s case it’s expected… except I’m still managing to kill myself even when behind cover with it… XD

1 Like

I got a Creamer from a baddie loader, I suspect it’s the overlap of the Loader bots dipping into their original DLC1 loot pool.

2 Likes

If you owned the fourth dlc but not the first one, would you even be able to use the dlc 1 drops that drop in dlc 4?

2 Likes

This is a very good question.

1 Like

GBX worked really hard on their QA guys! I can’t believe you’d even consider pointing out that they have overlooked anything! :rofl:

1 Like

Kinda curious about that myself. I imagine they wouldn’t drop at all, but who knows.

I don’t think that I get them. I don’t know any of the things except for the ion cannon. The rest is kind of forgettable somehow