Anyone else getting other players modifiers?

Playing mayhem mode and have my game open for people to join. As soon as anyone does, I get their modifiers added to my own. I wasn’t playing with corrosive immunity/nova modifier, but then I started getting enemies with that modifier. After that player leaves, I’m stuck with extra modifiers. I’ve also joined other players and had my modifiers appear, even though they don’t have the same ones active.
Seems to be only one or two added, not all of them, but it’s hard to tell.
Anyone else have the same thing happening?

Someone joined my game and it replaced my modifiers with theirs. I had mp on all day with no one joining then went semi afk to find myself burning from floor is lava. Seems to be a known issue.

1 Like

Yes, although in reverse. On XB1, guest had both their and my modifiers, which made life interesting for sure.

1 Like

Yes the very same thing happened with me …

1 Like

Loading the game up today, my modifiers had been changed in my menu, to some of the ones that had been added to my game. Seems like joining someone else’s game adds all modifiers together and some of them stay with the host.
Feels like every new patch or hotfix creates some new problem. Hope they get things sorted, and maybe find a way to combine co-op mayhem modifiers without causing the same issues.