Anyone else notice the kraken drops quest item blues?

Noticed this the other day but thought it was kinda neat. This is from the maliwan takedown first Kraken

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve had Freddie drop it a few times as well

1 Like

The Hunt(ed) seems to be in the world drop pool. It can drop anywhere.

3 Likes

Yhe fabricator also seems to drop this weapon as well

1 Like

The Hunt(ed) is not a mission/quest item. It is a world drop.

The Hunt(er) is the mission/quest gun.

1 Like

This, and if I’m not mistaken the Hunt(ed) is in the Legendary drop pool.

1 Like

Ive gotten the hunt (ed) from a chest before.

1 Like

But what? Is it as good as a legendary?

Lol all legendary are basically the same as blues and purples without annointments.

I think you’re correct @kabflash about the Hunt(ed)’s loot pool. Instead of legendaries, I once received 2 (count ‘em - 2!) Hunt(ed)s at the same time from Lilith’s legendary chest.

3 Likes

hunt(er)* and hunt(ed) are both in the world drop pool (have had both drop from bosses, chests and even have some from Echocasting event I won’t say I watched Lilith’s red chest glitch…but I may have ~100 legendary/unique items in my mailbox…for some reason…), the hunt(er) is also a reward from wild life conservation quest for Hurdy-Gurdy-Birdy-man aka Mordy/Talon/and Brick-a-brack.

Allegedly there is also a Hunt(ress) in the games files with the flavor text “So dead”

The revengenader is a blue that is also a world drop that isn’t guaranteed from any quest so there’s a few surprise red text blues that drop in the world pool.

the echo-2 is a red text world drop white item.

there are a good number of red text quest rewards that aren’t in the world pool either.

*i’ll need to double check this claim when I get home, and look at my mailbox.

1 Like