Anyone else noticed Anointed gear dropping less frequently?

I’m definitely online and trying to farm Graveward on mayhem 3 but 90% of drops are not anointed and it was only the other day I’d say half the drops were anointed.
I’ve done 6-7 runs and had around 10 legendaries and not a single one anointed and only seen maybes one blue or green Anointed each run.
Possibly just really bad RNG but it does seem rather odd.

1 Like

Same here…

2 Likes

It’s been confirmed through the code in the hotfixes that they reduced the rates with the 31st hotfix.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely changed not getting a single anointed legendary from 20+ runs with Graveward only other rarity, plenty of artifacts I noticed aswell so not sure if they’ve changed what drops more frequently aswell.
Did they not just last Tuesday when the twitch mayhem ended they decided to keep the increased anointed drops? Seems strange they’d change it now.

1 Like

the anointed drop rate was for the event. so of course it was going to decrease after the 10 year event was over.

Yeh I’ve noticed. I thought they were staying the same as from the event but I guess they just got slightly increased? Oh well at least they got increased from what their drop was was before. That mayhem event was really good and I’m looking forward to more stuff like that from them! Hopefully it’s not a once a year type thing.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes! Thanks for sharing that. That’s why I was under the impression the annointed drops would stay the same, but at least on my end they seem to have been lowered. Still higher than a couple weeks ago but definitely lower than mayhem week.

1 Like

Yeah for me I’ve seen quite a few anointed drops still just not any legendaries.
I suppose it adds a bit more excitement when you finally do see one but then you realise it’s a terror :laughing:

I found another post earlier and seems everyone else has noticed aswell, some people saying it seems they’ve broke something on gearbox’ end or they’ve adjusted certain values and not told us yet.

Haha yah terror on the weapons are what I’m not as thrilled about but I’d like to get some more good grenades/shields with terror anointments. Apply terror after action skill/ammo regen while under terror. Great combo for shield/grenade.

1 Like

Yep, another thread further down. Bump this up. We need an explanation.

It’s possible that the “not reverting them back” was only meant to refer to the mayhem modifiers and they just worded it REALLY badly.

Nope, they were no referring to mayhem modifiers only.

" If you played Mayhem mode this past week, you saw: Less modifiers that give you weapon penalties And Increased drop rates for Anointed gear You’ll also have that tomorrow and in the foreseeable future. We are keeping the anniversary week values . :slight_smile: "

That’s exactly what I’m referring to. It’s POSSIBLE that they worded it terribly. I am not defending them.