Anyone else think controller sensitivity is way too high?

Even on the lowest setting the sensitivity is way too high for me. On BL2 I could knock it way down but there are only two notches below normal on bl3? My husband and I play co-op on PS4. With the text font being way too small we have been sitting within 4 feet of the 55" TV just to read the text, and with the sensitivity so high I feel like I’m playing Descent again. I can’t play for more than about an hour before my headache is so bad that I want to throw up. This game is basically unplayable with the small font size and high sensitivity for me. One of the reasons I love this series is because it doesn’t make me feel sick like most first person shooters do. So bummed that I can’t play this game. :frowning:

PS What’s up the pussification of Marcus? He’s supposed to be a dick not nice to me? I feel like he might actually give me a refund now.

1 Like

Took me a day to figure out a good controller setup. Which I have never had top do. I’ve been replaying all of the older borderlands on the ps4 to build up to this release and have not been impressed. Can’t read a thing on the screens from my couch. 75" TV and I’m sitting 15’ away. The mini map is useless. There needs to be an option set to adjust their size.

1 Like