Anyone have a spare low level Grog Nozzle?

Hello friends, does anyone have a 72 or below loot hunt Grog Nozzle lying around that they wouldn’t mind donating to a gunzerker in need? Also have some 50-60 legendaries to trade if you happen to want any (DPUH, Conference Call, Thunderball Fists, Volcano, Pitchfork, Kerblaster, Siren COM, Mechromancer COM, Impaler). Unfortunately I discovered the awesomeness that is Borderlands only recently and wasn’t able to participate in the loot hunt, but I really want to take on UVHM with a Grog that won’t disappear on me when I join a friend’s game. Would be enormously grateful if anyone can hook me up, thank you!

Don’t see too many of those around. A slag Rubi works almost as well though, and if you can get it with the Binary prefix, even better.

I am pretty sure @sx6unsound wants the Grog Nozzle (Slag) primarily for healing, especially for Sal. Also, if you get the “drunk effect” you will do more damage. The Grog Nozzle (Slag) will heal you for 65% of damage you deal while holding it versus only 12.5% for the Rubi. Throw a Grenade and heal for 65% of the damage the Grenade does. Granted, the Rubi is better for doing actual damage then the Grog Nozzle (Slag).

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I get why he wants one, I’m just offering him an alternitive, (and the one everyone used before TTAoDK became available,) if he can’t find one.
Good luck and happy hunting. Hope someone here has it.

I recently got to 72 and have yet to play the mission where you get it and since I play as siren probably won’t really have a use for it, ( someone correct me if I’m wrong ).

I’ll keep you in mind when I get it.

The Grog Nozzle (Slag) you get from the mission in the Tiny Tina DLC cannot be traded. Technically, it doesn’t even take up a slot in your inventory since it is counted as a mission item. I would recommend keeping that mission open, so that you can effectively keep it indefinitely. Normally Maya wouldn’t need it for healing, but it could come in handy should you decide to fight certain Raid Bosses (Voracidous comes to mind).

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. :smile: I actually have been using the Rubi up until now, but Poisd is right, I want to utilize the Grog for the much sicker healing capacity (plus it doesn’t ever need to be replaced because it does basically no damage by itself anyway, which is perfect for a lazy bum like me). Also I want to pair it with my favorite gun, the Lady Fist, to basically triple its DPS from the Grog’s crit multiplier, which would allow the Grog to also be the superior DPS option.

And yeah darla, the only way to get a tradable Grog is from the loot hunt event from a couple of years ago. I’ll probably use the mission one once I get around to Tina’s dlc for this character, but it’s always nice to have a permanent one around. So hard to find though!

@sx6unsound actually i do have a spare grog from the loot hunt event level 72 and has a blade on it as well.

@flameofphoenix That’s awesome, what’s your PSN, I’ll add you. :slight_smile:

Here’s an idea: If you request favours/gear, perhaps state your own PSN - instead of asking other people about theirs …?

@sx6unsound PSN is AngelofLove57

Thanks for the help @flameofphoenix, you rock.