Anyone know the PBFG location

hey guys where can I find the PBFG Etech rocket launcher as iv been looking for ages

if you could answer this would be a big help

1 Like

Random drop from enemies and chests.

A good place is Ancient Dragons of Destruction, they have lots of dtops and then there are all the chests.

Also if you are using the Treasure of The Sands Farming technique you can raid the chests there, it is pretty fast.

2 Likes

The train chests are good as they give two guaranteed launchers.

3 Likes

One more place with easy red chests: the outside of the arena in Torgue DLC, once you’ve finished the second mission there (to get the key to the Forge). A whole bunch of easy red chests. Plus the two in Badass Crater behind the big signs, and the third up where you go to find an echo/unlock a challenge. There’s also the two in and around Fyrestone that are easy and quick to get to.

1 Like

I see them a LOT after beating down omgwtf

1 Like

Seriously, probably the fastest to grind farm the treasure room. < 5min each run.

1 Like

How in **** did he manage to get three legendaries in one run at the start of that video? I don’t think I’ve ever even seen one!

1 Like

I’ve gotten 4 in a run from there (3 legendary 1 pearl (my first Bearcat!!)), but that was CRAZY RARE.

IMO it is the best place to farm because it is so quick, and the skull chests have a better drop rate. (Just remember to get the hidden chest)

1 Like

That wasn’t all at once that was video editing :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, I thought he recorded till he got a great haul then dubbed over it.

1 Like

clear cut aways.

1 Like

I thought the initial seconds of footage showed one orange spike with card, another visiable in the background, and then the dude runs around to a third? Once he starts describing the different things you can find then yes, those are definite cuts/edits, but the initial footage looked like a continuous take.

Doesn’t change the fact that I’ve never found even one legendary there :dukesad:

2 Likes

That is how I am with the Bunk3r (if you don’t include the Bitch).

I’ve gotten MANY in the treasure room. Once it opens for the second time it is like having the Gold Chest, just better.

1 Like