Anyone still play BL2 online?

Ive recently got back into bl2 on ps3, while I enjoy playing the standard game, im wondering if anyone is still active online for ps3? And if so fancied exchanging gamer IDs to play online :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do Ilive in the United Kingdom my Psn is muzzy785 and I am level 24, you can play with me

3 Likes

Do you you have a mic btw

1 Like

I’ve got a level 72 commando and level 50 gunzerker. Not sure what level you’re on currently. Playstation ID is kde676.

1 Like

Im only at level 23 with maya currently. Lost two op8 characters due to
corrupted saves. Awesome I’ll add you today.

2 Likes

I’m in the uk too, currently at level 23, I’ll add you once I get on the
console. I don’t have a mic at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m always game to play some BL2. I think I have a gaige, and an Axton somewhere around your level. My online id is BackOffoRDie.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll add you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was on earlier and tried to connect but my psn timed out. I’m level 72 with all kinds of legendaries so if you get stuck somewhere, let me know and I can come in and probably one shot kill them for you. You could join one of my UVHM games if you want, hang out at the starting point and get the XP. Hero’s Pass or Thousand Cuts to farm the Bunker. That should get you a few levels.

1 Like

Still do play it, have a level 50 zero and a friend that plays all the time with me with a level 45 maya add me wardog199238

1 Like

play all the time. add me on psn at ratchet_wc. have a lvl 35 maya and lvl 34 salvador. add me whenever.

2 Likes

2017…now I’m playing borderlands 2 Co op with my nephew…you can invite us or join us…we are TheCrazyGamers…my online id:Datu_Rosyamjr…my nephew id:GamingFalcon57…by the way we are from Malaysia…but good at English so…there’s no problem to us play together

1 Like

I’m “difyall” on PSN. Hit me up, have a mic and all dlc. I play everyday

1 Like

I live in the us currently and i have a level 61 maya and level 30 salvador. PlayStation id: bx_souls

1 Like

freelancer7861

1 Like

Yo I’m UK. Only got a lol 40 gauge at minute I corrupted some saves. My gamer ID is KingOfKaching. I got all DLC too.

1 Like

Hey I’m up for any of y’all to play with me! Anyone with dlc as well would be appreciated! I’ll try adding a few of you guys and see if any replies are had

2 Likes

Got all doc freelancer7861

1 Like

Dlc .

1 Like

Meatwod209 add me I have all dlc except headhunter

1 Like