Are Eldrid at a disadvantage

(Keadron) #21

If I’m not mistaken -shield strength affects Kelvin as you can permafrost acts as a shield and can be charged by shield regen and maybe the total amount of overshield for boldur. -reload or recoil are good for jenerit, except for Cal but there is also -heal power

0 Likes

(Velocitas est Vita) #22

Good point, but only in some small cases. Boldur’s overshield from level 1 right helix is affected as well. It just means you gotta weigh out the odds.

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #23

If eldric have regen
Jenerit have life steal
What does upr, llc and rogue have?

Llc should have a small shard income.
Upr a damage reduction.
And rogues steal… Ugh idk they should get something

0 Likes

(Velocitas est Vita) #24

That would actually be a really cool idea. Just something small, though, like say +5%DR for UPR, +2.4 shards/sec for LLC. Rogues would probably be cooldown time, a lot of their gear does this and many of them have skills changing cooldowns.

0 Likes

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #25

boosts upon pickup perhaps?(rogue loot pack gear has that if I recall)

1 Like

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #26

I like the steal time idea. 4%? cd reduction upon a pick up.

0 Likes

(Keadron) #27

Eldrid have 7 health regen at the price of a min 300 shield (would gladly trade for the shield to avoid automatic crits)
Ambra and Rath are the only two Jenerit who have lifesteal the others are helix choices which other factions have as well.
What are the other factions giving up to gain the extra damage reduction, shard income etc?

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #28

I thought eldric main atribuye were their big hp pool

0 Likes

(Keadron) #29

Nope they actually have average health. Melka, Thorn, and Alani have less than Cal. Regen is them…all 7 of it

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #30

Thats because they* could bulk 2.5-3k hp lol

Edit: autocorrect…

0 Likes

(Keadron) #31

Uh who is try? And I give you Montana with massive health, damage reduction, slow, stun, and charging through walls

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #32

Sry i mean they used to bulk a lot of hp, thats why it got nerfed. But their main atribute was a massive hp pool and regen.

0 Likes

(Velocitas est Vita) #33

Yeah, a lot of them took knocks to their max health. I agree that it probably should be a little more outstanding, like 14 or even 21 health per second, just to actually make a proper difference.

0 Likes

(Keadron) #34

Yeah if their regen were higher it would actually be noticeable but as is…

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #35

This is hard lol, you can get around 30 regen on melka… With 7 or 14 extra base regen she would be unkillable by om or wft

0 Likes

(Velocitas est Vita) #36

Yeah it might take a little balancing, but tbh it is actually fine as it is. Just a little extra challenge, for some of (my opinion) the best characters in the game.

0 Likes

(Keadron) #37

With Melka’s low health any hard cc and she’s down. Most go for the added max health stacks though as well she needs it.

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #38

Only miko has a big exposed crit zone, boldur can shield his face, Kelvin can shield his face too, melka, thorn and alani have little heads and bodies.

Also this is a monsters melka

0 Likes

(Keadron) #39

Is that from before or after her nerfs?
Lol nvm that’s very early melka

0 Likes

(The Red Bar Observer) #40

I’d rather stack health than regen on Mellka, though. This combo is brilliant on her:

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

Once you hit 5 and start sustaining Eldrid Rhythm, you actually have… well… significantly less health than a level 1 Attikus, but still, it sure feels sturdier than usual!

1 Like