Are Eldrid at a disadvantage

(Velocitas est Vita) #41

Yeah, critting Eldrid other than Miko is pretty much impossible and the rest of them are bloody hard to snipe as well because their mobility is through the roof - I think I have yet to be genuinely killed by a Marquis of the same level as me while playing as Thorn, but I’ve killed him plenty.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #42

I have vampiric vestment 280+280hp and some pretty attack dmg :slight_smile:

I tried the regen… When i was Venom bombing the sentry…

(The Red Bar Observer) #43

It’s weird watching this old clip from back when everyone was inexperienced… anyone who played Mellka that glued to the ground wouldn’t last seconds in today’s game :stuck_out_tongue:

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #44

Monsters melka could have 1500 lvl10 +300 + 560+ 210+210 soo around 2780 ± hp.

Yep that would be a ■■■■■■■ unkillable monster, high mobility, high hp and can get full hp back to base.

her new base hp is a joke… But still she can kick asses

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #45

I know right! Is so painfull see all this ppl confused!
They dont know when to run or how to use their skills!

Pub stomp!

(Velocitas est Vita) #46

They would’ve gotten annihilated =P

It’s funny when I run Mellka I have almost the exact same setup as you - zero cost Regen item giving +7HR but -40SR, purple rarity Max Health giving +280MH/+210MH after 180 seconds, and a max roll Symbiotic Gauntlet.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #47

Who needs flawed gear?! I can steal everyones shards!! Vampiric vestment + symbiotic gauntlet + codex fragment!!

(Velocitas est Vita) #48

Mr Steal Yo Shards is in da house.

(The Red Bar Observer) #49

My team wouldn’t like me if I tried to run triple legendaries and funded it with all the shards, haha.

My loadout nowadays is the above two items +this:

View on lowlidev.com.au

I’ve written a pretty detailed gear analysis for her, but I’m thinking of waiting for the DLC to launch before I post anything.

@nbrownlie237 I used to run Symbiotic Gauntlet instead of the purple Eldrid gauntlet, but I can unlock the flawed one so much earlier… I’m starting to favor a strong early over game over a strong late one, just because surrenders are so common :frowning:

1 Like
(PSN:Santbech_2038) #50

In overgrow i destroy the rocket thing(forgot the name of the thing that ahoots rockets), if the enemy is distracted i move behind their lines and steal their shards and destroy the haste thing and claw lungheir back to my team.

Monumento is easy, also echelon and every single meltdown map.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #51

This is a jk. Im trying to say that you are an amazing player.

Thats because you are a monsters even with lag.

They should nerf you instead of melka, but you two are quite similar i can see the confusion.

(Velocitas est Vita) #52

Meltdown is great for sneaking around =P

@EdenSophia Yeah surrenders are all over the place and it sucks =( I’ve never actually found reload speed an issue with Mellka, which is odd as it’s a huge pain for me in every other FPS. I usually take early-game survivability over DPS, and it’s worked out okay for me thus far. Might give your loadout a try sometime.

(The Red Bar Observer) #53

I used to tell people not to take reload on Mellka, because I thought the same thing. Did the numbers recently, and reload speed actually increases her DPS by significantly more than attack speed does (and comes startlingly close to attack damage.) Whoops. :confused:

@dantesolar don’t mention the lag :cry: I haven’t had a green bar game with Mellka for too long now…

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #54

Skill dmg increase her Venom bomb dmg?

The other day i used recoil legendary with 7% chance to deal +50% attack dmg and skill with the same effect but for skill dmg, and i noticed crits on my Venom bomb and poison ticks

1 Like
(Velocitas est Vita) #55

Yeeeeesh. Seriously? Now I HAVE to try it out - perhaps I’ll break out my Vyn’s Quiver instead of the Symbiotic Gauntlet. Have you ever tried running the numbers on it?

(The Red Bar Observer) #56

I did the numbers on that one too. A max roll skill item is only a 4 DPS increase for her venom (at every level, because of rounding.) That doesn’t factor in the impact canister increase, but it’s never going to compare to the other options… the only legendary skill damage worth taking for her is Bola’s imho, for the debuff.

edit: would be interesting to see if the Lorrian Skill Spike is worth it, because you can spread so much venom around, but I don’t have that one.

@nbrownlie237 I’d love to try Vyn’s on her, but I don’t have it. :frowning:

(Velocitas est Vita) #57

Vyn’s pre-nerf was amazing, used to be the slow on basic attack thing if memory serves. Now it’s pretty decent because Mellka reloads a LOT so the buff to health regen is seriously good. Also Voxis Core would be an interesting one to try on her.

(The Red Bar Observer) #58

I know @epicender584 uses the Vyn’s on her and seems very happy with it. I’m not sure I’d want to wait that long to get it going, though. Now that I’m running free reload, stupid me has gotten used to having it always on, haha

1 Like
(Velocitas est Vita) #59

Yeah, good point - seems like it would be something you’d want to have early game.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #60

Tomorrow(or in se hrs) ill test her Venom dmg with lorrain skill spike and tell you her base Venom dmg and crit dmg.

Also why bola’s? For the buff of 5% to all the party? Because codex fragment can deal skill dmg x2

1 Like