Are there any other cool Combos?

I have been using the Sandhawk and Bee shield combo for a while, but as soon as I get hit, my DPS goes way down. are there any other potent combos? I am a lvl 72 zer0 sniper and cunning build

1 Like

if your playing zero you should try his melee build i tried and and never stopped using it ever since also i easy on ammo if not your thing you can try his infinity pistol build it more for killings mobs than raid bosses

1 Like

Yea I ran the mele e build for a while and it is great for running through the game but it isnt great for raid boss farming.

1 Like

My Melee build uses Love Thumper+Kunai+Grog Nozzle, that does some serious damage to anything short of Raid Bosses (and I haven’t gotten a trial on Pyro Pete yet, which I think the build could take) AND you stay alive for days with health regen, top it off with the Grog Nozzle having a high slag chance and stuff dies really fast.

1 Like

I’ll have to try that because I a burned out on Zero right now and have been leveling up a Gunzerker for something different.

1 Like

yeah melee does some serious damage in spurts i use hide of terra and grog and rapier

1 Like

I used the law and order combo with melee

eh it’s ok but the health regen. is to low with the a bladed grog you can regen. health qucikly with melee strikes, and kunai with many must fall chains it seems that i don’t take damage