Are there any Pendles Mains?

Like the title states, I’ve been around the community for a bit and don’t really know anyone who is a Pendles main in the sense of like 1,000+ games with Pendles and like 500hrs+ with Pendles. etc etc.

Do (exclusive) Pendles Mains even exist?

2 Likes

I’m a pendles main, though I’ve been playing other games lately so I’m more than likely rusty

1 Like

Proof. Show me your Pendles stats, breh.

2 Likes

My games still updating lol, it’ll be along time till I can get a screenshot with my ice slow internet, but until then I can only assure above 500 hours and 1000 games

2 Likes

I am not exclusively a Pendles main, but he was my favorite for a while

3 Likes

You’re a poser D: Git out, nao!

3 Likes

RelatingThrone on PS4 is a Pendles main.

5 Likes

I am a fellow Pendle Mainer; people like us should stick together as we are the few to recognize his true potential.

2 Likes

Deande is better

4 Likes

Deande is too busy taking care of the jennerit empire, she’s out of her prime now being unable to hone her skills, pendles, on the other hand, is making deals, taking names, and paying the bills

2 Likes

RelatingThrone is one of the best if not the best Pendles player I know. I also know Madjack64 is also a Pendles main but Pendles isn’t his #1.

5 Likes

I have ulterior motives for this thread,
I shall bug @cadecampbell eventually. muaha.

2 Likes

Out of her prime? Pfft. Not while I’m alive my friend.

2 Likes

Only one person has ever truly bugged me here, what makes YOU stand a chance

1 Like

Recently I’ve been maining Pendles… but I am not a Pendles main in general. Very interesting playstyle, though.

1 Like

Same here. He is starting to see the beneficial relationship that a good Toby can have with a good Pendles, and me stunning someone spells death for them with Throne nearby.

2 Likes

@HandsomeCam

TOO BAD NEITHER OF YOU ARE GOOD!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

ERNEST THE ETERNAL MASTER OF BATTLEBORN, SPACE, AND TIME!!!

GO TEAM ROBOT CHICKEN!!!

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:️:sunglasses:

(obviously just kidding buddy you and Throne are both superb)

Interestingly, last night we randomly had a very fun and chill 10 man private scrim and ended up going with me and 4 other Ernests vs 5 Pendles (all very skilled players), and, even though Team Ernest thought we had it in the bag, we could not keep up with the constant Snek Attacks on our Senry and the undetectable-until-far-too-late coordinated Executive Executions of our team members.

1 Like

Pendles does very well with Marquis and Toby for finishing off their kills that run away around corners. Snipers get them low, Pendles finishes.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s beautiful…

1 Like