Are there plans to increase the amount of players on PC?

I know the game isn’t very popular on PC due to Overwatch. But are there plans to get more players coming in?

I know that decreasing the price would be unfair to people who bought it at full price, but I think the main problem Battleborn on pc has right now is that all the competition is available at a cheaper price.

Whether it be a price drop, change to free to play, etc. I really enjoy this game, but I don’t always have the time to wait around for 10 minutes to get into a match.

Even the campaign has long waiting times to find just a single player to hop in with.

1 Like

It’s not due to Overwatch, otherwise console would be non existant.

The problem is that because BB is on steam, it’s competing with everything else on there, where as console is competing with much fewer games.

That being said, the only way to fix the problem, is to re-release the game after all the DLC is released, with a vastly reduced price. 20-30 dollars with a 20 dollar season pass. As long as they market the game the second time around, it would work.

4 Likes

I agree that they had poor marketing. Really unfortunate.

1 Like

2k doesn’t like spending money on stuff like marketing. Which only makes them lose more money, funnily enough.

2 Likes

With all the new characters, new versus mode and maps, new story operations, at this point, there isn’t much more they can do.

A Trial edition will probably be too late after the DLC (which are set to be released in Winter 2017).

1 Like