Are we going to get this on Steam?

When it comes out on steam will we be able to get: BORDERLANDS 3 - SUPER DELUXE EDITION

And all this, too!

PREORDER BONUS: GOLD WEAPON SKINS PACK

Contains a gold weapon trinket and gold weapon skins that are applicable to all guns in the game.

DELUXE BONUS CONTENT PACK

Includes:
• Retro Cosmetic Pack
• Neon Cosmetic Pack
• Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
• Toy Box Weapon Pack
• XP & loot drop boost mods

SEASON PASS

Includes:
• 4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges
• Butt Stallion weapon skin
• Butt Stallion weapon trinket
• Butt Stallion grenade mod

1 Like

OK Randy we need the info can we get everything on Steam that’s available on Epic thank you

There’s been nothing stated about it, but considering that all the pre-order stuff came to the game eventually anyway (Wildlife arena, Premiere club and so on in 2, Shock drop slaughter in TPS) I’d expect it to pop up eventually if not made available for pre-ordering the steam edition towards the end of the exclusivity window.

Admittedly, this is all guesswork and I’m unfortunately not in the loop about the information any more than the general community.

1 Like

I’m hoping with the steam release is that it has more options like " buy the base game pay a bit more to upgrade to either deluxe/super deluxe"…Tbh epic missed on that but i really did’nt like the current regional pricing on the super deluxe so went with the deluxe edtion instead