Are you a robot or not? Prove it![Pictures of You!]

That, and this is the pictures thread. Pics or gtfo lol.

4 Likes

Now going back on topic.

This is what I look like in the virtual world:

This is what I look like in real life:

1 Like

Did you two actually meet?! that is awesome! :innocent::acmaffirmative:

6 Likes

I must confess I’m pretty besotted :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I must confess I had to look up “besotted” lmao

I’m happy for you two. that is really cool. :grin:

6 Likes

I’d say it’s a good thing in life generally to not take it personally when someone has a different opinion about things that really aren’t that important. The COMMUNITY GUIDELINES and FORUM RULES are pretty clear on the importance of agreeing to disagree and moving on.

And it can also be good to try and understand where someone is coming from when they do have a different opinion or belief about something - maybe there’s some issue or wrinkle you weren’t aware of that you should be, maybe not. But unless you ask questions and listen, you’ll never know. I have to keep reminding myself that “I could be wrong…” is actually a distinct possibility and not simply shorthand for “I know I’m right…”!

Well, sort of. Not a robot:

Uh-oh- just noticed I had the same hairline at 5.5 months that I had at 55 years!

14 Likes

My son always wants my controller whenever I play, so I gave him one.

I’m hoping for couch coop by 2022. :grin:

20 Likes

Love this stuff too much. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Still not a robot.

10 Likes

Yet you are a machine…built for HEAVY FARMING

3 Likes

No, I just like the game lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been off the forums for the past 2 months for absolutely no reason and I feel like I had no excuse to do so, so here are my apologies for suddenly vanishing and … yeah this is me again with my best bros.

Screenshot_5

Finally graduated from high school, I’m now studying at the University and it’s so strange that it’s scary … :smile:
But I’ve got a hell of a lot more free time, so I’ll definitely keep in touch with you guys : happy to be back !

Love to y’all. :heart:

14 Likes

Good to have you back! (Everyone’s allowed to drop in and out I reckon! Except @FunkJunkie, his absence is deplorable).

Looking sharp too! Congrats on graduating, that’s a real achievement. What are you studying?

Hmm, pic thread… no selfie as I’m dishevelled, but here’s a pic of my desk right now. You’ve inspired me though - I must get working on graduating myself. :sleeping:

9 Likes

Less forum, more thesis

And a robot wouldn’t care, so no pic needed

9 Likes

Noticed that something was missing from that photo…

Edit to add:

4 Likes

The yellow packet is sherbet lemons :joy:

6 Likes

Wow - I thought these only existed in Harry Potter.

6 Likes

Sherbert Lemons are NOT chocolate. I DEMAND you add at the minimum a Cadbury’s Dairy Milk or a Twix bar. Because only robots avoid eating chocolate.

6 Likes

What???! You guys don’t have sherbet lemons?

They’re so good.

6 Likes

I don’t frequent Muggle (why is this capitalized?) sweet shops.

7 Likes