Are you a robot or not? Prove it![Pictures of You!]

Quite a handful you got there, Paul.

4 Likes

And I’m holding tight. Can’t let the world obscure the light. It’s part of why I bring them here. Y’all helped me smile before they arrived, and the more the merrier.

6 Likes

It’s easy to lose site of what’s really important. Good thing to know that you haven’t.

4 Likes

Definitely gave me a smile - good on ya, pops!

5 Likes

Looking good brutha.

My son lost another tooth.

Wife’s birthday today. We had a deep sea fishing trip. Took the whole fam.

15 Likes

Mini-Kurt!

5 Likes

Most recent pic I have of myself. Not the best choice (of a picture) or situation. Just taking things one day at a time.

14 Likes

12 Likes

So what’s the collective noun for yetis? A gaggle of geese, a murder of crows, a parliament of owls, a ______ of yetis (fill in the blank)

6 Likes

A yoke? A yomp. A yuck. A yurt!

Oh Paulo’s gonna hate me for this : a yeshiva.

6 Likes

Great question. Cryptozoologists the world over have been asking for years.

Too oppressive. :wink:

Perhaps when it’s particularly swampy out. :sweat:

I like this. It sounds homey and a tad earthy. Like a hobbit hole for gluttons of larger bodily dimensions. :+1:

I’m sure this is a real word I’m too lazy to look up before responding, but it has a ring of ridiculosity to it and makes the short list. :+1: :+1:

Not at all. I lol’d. And grandma would be proud. It might even offset the pain of my tattoos and shixa wife. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think other possibilities to consider include: a yearning, a yawning, a smirk (though that might only apply to sassy sasquatches), and a smattering.

6 Likes

As soon as I saw this question I instantly thought yawn. Don’t know exactly why but I guess something inside me knows.

Something just feel so right to me with a yawn of yeti’s

4 Likes

The head of a yawn of yetis would be the yarl of the yawn?

6 Likes

I’m sure you can see yourself out. :dukejk:

3 Likes

AnimatedIgnorantAmphibian-small

5 Likes

If jarl then they are no longer yeti but rather jotun. It’s a regional thing.

6 Likes

In the snow filled Norse landscape the motto of the yeti is “A bomb enables no man” but we mistranslated it and ended up with Abominable snowman :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Or a variation thereof

4 Likes

Haha nice one Jefe :slight_smile:

I miss Steve Martin. His films from the late seventies through to the early 90’s were almost all great. Still not sure he ever topped his first starring role in The Jerk though.

You just knew a film with the opening line “I was born a poor blackman” spoken by a 30 year old white guy was going to be something special.

They just announced the cast for the Planes, Trains, & Automobiles remake. Will Smith, and Kevin Hart.

I can easily see Hart being as annoying as Candy’s Del but I can not see him pulling off the loveable aspect of the character like Candy did. Not holding out much hope of Will Smith playing the straight guy opposite Harts comedy foil working well at all.

3 Likes

One word: Roxanne.

5 Likes