Are you a robot or not? Prove it![Pictures of You!]

Not by choice this time, but I ain’t got no hair. The journey continues. Basically it started to fall out. I just finished what remained (carefully of course). Folks tell me I look handsome, so that is just strange to me. But does make me feel a bit better :man_shrugging:t2:

15 Likes

Here’s the only picture where I actually look good lmao

12 Likes

double the protection

13 Likes

It’s going to be a little disappointing, but it’ll be our first time Trick or Treating.

Update: way less disappointing than I expected. Little man filled that old Happy Meal bucket, and a couple of houses had pipes set up to dispense candy from a safe social distance. Evidence of the haul:

15 Likes

Funny story about the pie…the candle portion below the pie surface melted away in the Blackberry goeyness that sat beneath the surface. Pulled out the candle to find only the wic remaining at the bottom. Anyone up for some waxy pie?! lol still a great evening with family.

My Son and my folks.

Ryder with his two Grandfathers. Grandpa and Papa.

This is about the size of my shindigs. Family only. We have Thanksgiving coming up next at mi casa.

edit: @paulothead Your son is adorable. :innocent:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, although the tidings be late, from your friendly forum Yeti clan.

9 Likes

Ah, I see at least one of them is at the ‘smile = cheesey grin’ stage. It is actually quite hard to explain how to smile to another person. Especially a small person.

4 Likes

That’s my nephew. It probably doesn’t help that we trade those strained grimaces as jokey greetings with a fair amount of regularity. And you’re totally right, as much as I revel in explaining things I can’t seem to get that one clear enough for him.

3 Likes

My blue light glasses came today!

8 Likes

You know, tracer throwing it out there makes me nostalgic

Clearly me trying to murder with a look

11 Likes

Ars! Nice to see you buddy!

That’s the best “happy face” the world is gonna get outta me.

11 Likes

Seeing you post again makes me happy. :dukeego:

4 Likes

A “polite neutral” is probably the best any of us can expect at the moment.

Still - you make it look classy.

4 Likes

I’ll see your polite neutral, and raise you cute kids using their dad as furniture.

10 Likes

That’s the best kind of furniture. :dukeego:

2 Likes

I did a thing. Where’s my crazy cat lady trophy?

11 Likes

Here you go - it’s even functional!

9 Likes

This is me, it’s pretty rare for me to appear in photos to be honest.

10 Likes

Killer mane!

4 Likes