Are you active? Are you still here? Are you though?

I don’t know. Are you?

Are you still here? Are you? Are you really though?

It’s funny how the ones that burn brightest, burn out the fastest. There were people here and in teamspeak that were like “YEAH YEAH YEAH!” and now they are non-entities.

After the update comes out, I am sure more people will come out of the woodwork again. What I can’t wait for is all those super informed opinions they will have. :smirk:

People love their opinions. OH…who here is going to bring some cheese for the whine? Anyone?

I love cheddar. :cheese:

1 Like

You and me both - I’ve got an army of face-palm, doube-face-palm and ‘sure buddy, yeah right’ gifs and jpgs ready to go…

6 Likes

Haha… You almost made me spit out my tea at my desk.

I think I may have seen a triple face palm somewhere on the interwebz0rz.

1 Like

I don’t like opinions. I prefer to chop onions.

And those who say that it’s totally irrelevant, well, that’s your opinion.
And now I’m hungry. Time to ch… NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I’ve been lurking here every single day since the initial"bit of a tease" thing. :slight_smile:
As I broke my left wrist yesterday (I’m left-handed), I can now wait at least a full more month without trouble, coz I won’t be able to play any RTS anyway.
This is where point’n’click and turn-based games come in, well… “handy” !

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really need to watch this ^^

2 Likes

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.

1 Like

I’m still here. I’m not always posting, but I’m still around.

1 Like

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Amaze Balls.

3 Likes

Reminded me something from the classics …

2 Likes

#Lurker
Still monitoring the situation

[quote=“Deek_Blue, post:5, topic:1478674, full:true”]This is where point’n’click and turn-based gmes come in, well… “handy” !
[/quote] I recommend Invisible Inc. as stellar one-handed, turn-based strategy game

Yes, It’s in my library, went through the tuto yesterday. Very cool.

Modding.

I am still discouraged dating back to the HW2 days, when there were only a dozen people or so online, and no one played my mods, and everyone ONLY played Crimson Bond.

There are more than a dozen people now. Welcome…to… the future times!

Active.

Yep, still here, loyal to my beloved “wife”.

Have my tough moments, post patch tho I resemble more of a teddy bear 2 rather then tough GhostRider of pre big Bertha patch.

Oh and I love Swiss cheese. ^^

waves to Omni & gang