Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, as who/what? If not, you suck

“Whatcha dooin’ hoomin?”

1 Like

Have we seen a picture of you in the robot thread?

1 Like

I’m not a robot?

You have to prove it

Hey that wasn’t in the forum rules! I’d take a picture of myself with my hair over my face (I have a lot of hair) but I nave neither a camera nor a phone. My phone blew up a few months ago and my life has become a lot easier, please don’t make me get another one :frowning:

1 Like

There should be a picture of my chin the the “Glorious beard thread”

But don’t get all stalky and go looking for it or anything… :confused:

1 Like

But…we still haven’t seen pictures of YOU in the robot thread…

2 Likes

Wow! Finally a person wo could understand me - I never had a smartphone. My last phone still had a black/white screen… I always think it would be cool for my shop and for making videos, but I could´nt hanle the stress to deal with people…

Heck, I live in a dark forest in my shag, I don´t want people to call me. I just want to lure them into my gingerbread-shag.
And all those smartphoners have this ghost Siri who tells hem "Nooo, go not into the gingerbread-house!"
Business has become hard these days… I should camouflage my shag into a Poke-Stop.

1 Like

I had a phone with buttons because I hate “smart” phones, but my partner got me a Windows phone for xmas. It was actually not so bad, I kinda liked it. Then it blew up. Screw phones, it wasn’t that smart anyway.

I don’t understand cultural references so I have no idea what any of this means lol. Except the gingerbread house.

I understand the desire to live without a smartphone and I did for a bit (I went through a phase of losing phones so just bought the cheapest available).

Trouble is, they’ve saved my ass on multiple occasions and emergencies. I’ve moved cities a lot in past years, and my gratitude to mobile data and google maps ap when you’re lost down a backstreet of an unfamiliar place late at night, or being able to google a cab service number, or do things like check bank balances when I’m out shopping, or find out how to connect to internet when you’ve moved house… it’s a godsend. So even though constant notifications are a pain, and part of me doesn’t want one, I’m glad I do.

Hmm… off topic… here’s a cat picture

1 Like

The image this brings to mind is not one to be repeated on the forums, for those not in the know look up Shag from a British slang perspective

1 Like

That I do understand, and I did initially think that as well.

Heheeee, I was half-awake, I´m not surprised that german folklore fairytales are less known in Australia :smile:

I made a stupid reference to the tale Hansel and Gretel , were two children get lost in the woods and get trapped by a witch living in a gingerbread house.
Which she uses to lure children in, to eat them later. If I´d be her I´d eat the gingerbread, but hey.

1 Like

“No! That’s a load bearing candycane!!!”

1 Like

Exactly! :smile:

1 Like

Did I see you plan to watch back to back Treehouse of Horror on Halloween? I approve.

Its traditional^^ I´ve 5-10 episodes I love awefully much and always rewatch them on Halloween. Also some Southpark episodes, mainly the one with KORN :grin:

2 Likes

KoRn’s Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery!

1 Like

I think i found a more appropriate costume for me.

6 Likes

Went out and got me my barbed wire today.
Guy at the store gave it to me for free. Going to wrap the bat over the next couple days.

So I’m not done with my outfit. But I felt IIke throwing on what I have.
Its not going to be 100% accurate. I’m just having fun with it.
Dont have a cartridge belt like Negan wears, so I threw on my bullet belt to improvise.
Bats not wrapped nor covered in “blood” yet.

7 Likes