Art of Borderlands 3 (Art Book)

I pre-ordered the art book from a local book store since September in fear of the book selling out like the BL3 CE, but they tell me the book hasn’t shipped out to them or to any stores dispite the October 31st release date. Could someone tell me when the book will be released to stores as I am still waiting for my pre order to arrive to the book store near me.

I have an order open that was always set to November twelfth for the release. I ordered in late August, so there was no change on my end. It might have been miscommunicated to stores or the store release was shifted later.

Update: Still have not gotten a single email or what so ever about my pre order despite ordering it since September. It has been weeks since the supposed launch of the book. I’m starting to think gearbox itself is not even making a art book or I just got totally scammed. I’m pleading that an official gearbox employee please get in touch with me. I’ve already been charged the full amount for the book when pre ordering by my local book store.