Ashbweh's Orendi Montage

Hey guys, I decided to make an Orendi montage because I thought it would be fun! I’ve never made a video or edited anything before so it’s probably quite simplistic but hey ho I gave it a shot!
Would love to hear what you guys think and maybe what I could do better, then I might do another one in the future :slight_smile:

Also wanna give a tip to those who might not have played Orendi and are looking for some tips. It’s a very simple one, don’t put the pillar where they are, but put it where you think they will be and you’ll start hitting them a lot more. This can also apply to stuff like Ghalt hooks and Kelvin ice walls :slight_smile:

Thanks for watching, Ashbweh out!

11 Likes

Well it seems like something went wrong at the end there, my bad!

YA. I thought it was my phone or something.

Anywho, great vid! I definitely liked that caldy pillar. That clip where you synced the song with orendi’s taunt/ hair was nice…

No complaints here

I think something happened when exporting!
But thanks for the comment :slight_smile:

Very well put together - nicely done!

Nice! Those pillars were on point! :wink:

Also, I loved the part with Arjay. Hahaha.

1 Like

Thank you! Your sync videos inspired the middle bit :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“Phoenix-2613, post:6, topic:1556717”]
Also, I loved the part with Arjay. Hahaha.
[/quote]

Of course you would, always stealing my quads!

2 Likes

When you time those pillars juuuuuuuuuuuust right.

Orendi da best.

1 Like

Nice job, my only suggestion is trim the music down next time for a cleaner video. Next drafts will see some oredni bans thats for sure

I do try and it feels so darn good :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“mlemmon2, post:9, topic:1556717”]
Nice job, my only suggestion is trim the music down next time for a cleaner video
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip!

Nice triple! This certainly makes the game look fun. Keep it up!

Thank you!

How dare you accuse me of such thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would never do that, I simply contribute to team fights.

You have no evidence so your argument is invalid.

You’re the sole reason I don’t have fours sensitive.

1 Like

You’re the sole reason I don’t have Pentastrike.

Should of used staring contest taunt for cat-like stare line >: |

1 Like

Damn, I apologise. Imma be making another montage soon so I’ll see what other syncing I can do to some songs :slight_smile:

I’m also thinking of exporting the video again to make it full length and not cut out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Ashbweh

1. Really cool video! Did you make another?
  2. Found my way to the forum ;))
  3. Sorry for uber late reply?
  1. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s a link to my other montages: Three New Ashbweh Montages!
  2. Welcome to the forums
  3. No problem, try to avoid commenting on posts that are quite old as the mods usually close due to necromancy

Is this in Share Factory on PSN?