Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion Tips and Tricks

Some guy on Reddit (who is probably on here so feel free to tag yourself or whatever the kids do these days) brought up something very interesting. By building Kleese’s rift network just outside of the door Attikus holds up, you can sit next to it, an the aoe will heal you. You will never die! The rifts can’t be destroyed out there. This may also help Ernest or a very interesting Miko, but use this as you will. What tricks do you guys have?

4 Likes

I am about to test this, it sounds like a powerful tool

1 Like

I know @Vicks_Toire has the strategy of Aria’s Encore in the middle just melting fools but I feel like this with all shield could melt with mortars. His is probably still more effective

Already did this with Kleese.

I can confirm that it does in fact work, made 100 ops points super easy boss fight.

2 Likes

In the far back corner is an elevated area where Ambra can set up camp.
Take Heilix 7 middle mutation and you’re all set.
Anchors and a few Thrall spawn there but no problem for her.
Aria will come to you, just keep dropping Sun Spots, and voila.

2 Likes

On the central platform you can set up a rift network that immediately destroys her 4 closest shield anchors and you can one shot snipe the other few from the platform as well. After the invincibility goes down one mortar ends the phase.

1 Like

I just managed it as well, fantastic! I was one of those struggling at 100(most of my attempts were split screen with my wife but it was ROUGH. This helps a lot

1 Like