Attikus OPS Farm Runs

Anybody on PS4 wanna group up for quick runs through Thrall Rebellion in order to farm them Commander Packs?

At the moment that’s about all I would wanna do, so if ya wanna farm that mission a few times, let me know.

iPayUrFrenZ is my PSN.

Please be experienced in that mission

• Know where all the OPs points are located
  • Know to get the side objectives done. Especially the Boombots one which is a pain in my ass.
  • Have a mic to communicate with the team.
  • HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN WHILE PLAYING A SINGLE MISSION OVER AND OVER AND OVER …and over

We can switch eventually to some Toby if things get really boring, but I haven’t really played it much so I won’t meet the above criteria that I laid out, lol.

I’m Eastern Time Zone.

1 Like

Well I probably don’t exactly fit your time zone very well as I play primarily from 12ish-5ish west coast time and work the weekends. I would suggest learning the ops spawns for friendship raid as I think it’s just plain faster/easier overall to do even in a larger group. If the stars aligned and we could play together I would be willing to run the friendship raid and point out all possible spawns and tricks for challenges and how many ops you should have at what points

1 Like

I am up for farming either one. That is mostly what I have been doing recently; legendary drop rate has not been kind. PSN ID langfordrocks. CST. afternoons and early evenings weekdays and varied on weekends. Thanks.

1 Like

Send me an friend request or I’ll send you one.

I am new to Battleborn, but would love to learn how to farm this with you guys. I’m a quick learner!

PSN: iBestestGaming

PSN message/request sent. Welcome to the game.