Aurelia fight freeze

I’m at the mission where you find the last fragment of the vault key in Eden-6. Right before fighting Aurelia, you have to jump down a hole to trigger her cutscene. My character makes it about halfway down the hole before the screen just freezes. I have restarted the game, restarted my computer, tried doing the area all the way from the beginning but it always freezes at that point and it is not allowing me to continue with the story. Has anyone else experienced this or may have a possible solution?

I’ve managed to get to the same point as you have, and gotten the same thing. The one thing I would do, if you’re experiencing this on PC, would be to alt+f4 out, kill the game in task manager, and then restart. You should be able to continue where you left off, and enter the Aurelia fight proper.

Hope this helps.

This just happened to me twice before I found this thread. Will update if your fix works.

I mean, it’s no wonder Aurelia would freeze you and your PC, that’s kind of her thing… Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.

I do hope you’ll eventually get past this bug; fortunately, nothing like that happened in my game.