Ava....the true villian

I am sorry I am leveling zane the last vh i need to get to 50 im waiting on a cutscene sooo…having to watch and listen to. Ava be a stupid brat yet again is sucking my soul right out of me…i really can not stand ava this is such a bad character in so many ways …I am making this post in hopes of others showing just how much they hate Ava and maybe jusstt maybe we will get lucky and have another joffery (GoT) ending situation for her…so unite fellow VHers march on the true enemy of bl3 Ava. The true villian …what greater way to sieze power then to get rid of any siren who could be a threat …the brat has took a page from Katagawas book and cleared the way to rule she has manipulated her way into power AND gotten rid of all peoples who could be a threat to her and even taken mayas power …now the Crimson raiders will follow her orders and a mega corporation (atlas) at her back… she has it all…this villian has fooled everyone …but we will resist!! Unite my fellow VHs unite!!!

11 Likes

Ava is a brat… but she is ok.

It’s more like the interaction between Ava and the story and letting her getting her ways when she obviously should not that is annoying…

But did you noticed something strange, right from the start Ava cabin is opposite to Lilith…
They could be related, though it doesn’t makes sense… Maybe more will be revealed later?

I personally think Ava is one of the worst NPC’s in the game and really has no point other than to whine and complain things aren’t working like she wants them too.

Would love to see her killed off in the next DLC.

3 Likes

Yes. YESSS…more …moorrree…down with the evil princess!

1 Like

Ava is perfectly cromulent. You hear that, OP? You got nothing!

3 Likes

I would have smacked that little B$%^H if she spoke to me like that. It is really silly that the Highest ranking Crimson Raider allows her to get away with it. It sets a precedence that it is acceptable to treat anyone you disagree with this way.

Plus, she looks like she is old enough to understand that she isn’t the only one suffering loss… If she bothered to ask anyone how they ended up on sanctuary III it would be obvious that nearly everyone (if not everyone) has suffered just as much as her.

The very first time she had a tantrum, she should have been tied up or forced to wear a shock collar until she started behaving like a decent human. Give the player/VH the button to activate the shock collar when required.

Zap Zap Shut it you little twerp.

2 Likes

A “decent human” being the sort who thinks it’s okay to electrocute people just because you don’t like them? :wink:

1 Like

Yes :innocent:

1 Like

Don’t pretend you weren’t an annoying teen once.

She isn’t hate worthy. She’s just a teen trope. An annoyance to be sure, but she ain’t worth the energy.

5 Likes

Omg yes love the shock idea …would save me a ton of ammo cause all i can do at the moment is empty clips into ava even if they cant get threw the plot armor makes me feel better

1 Like

I prefer to show them the door.

The fact that we traded one of the best characters (spoilers) for Ava doesnt help. The emo note quest was kinda funny, but it was more making fun of Ava.

1 Like

Hehehe.

She is so bad and dislikable that I fully understand people here who report they follow her around on sanctuary to shoot her in the head.

My wife in particular dislikes her so much that she refuses to speak to her when the story demands it. Instead she sends her loyal minion (me) to complete the horrific task.

And watching her being rewarded for stupidity and ignorance really pains me. She doesnt deserve to become a siren, she doesnt deserve to survive (tho maybe a bit much). What she needs is a good smacking by reality to show her where she stands. A clueless child that knows next to NOTHING about life.

Can she change? For me its appareant that Gearbox wanted to design her as a hero, eventual leader and probably a likable NPC that the audience can identify with and they simply failed miserably to read the communities views. The way she acted out already I refuse to believe that her original design concept had the “she is going to grow and turn into a real hero after being clueless and stupid” in it. Gearbox might change her role due to community feedback then again, they might not.

Its a good thing there are ZERO consequence decisions in the game (like Rhys moustache…what is the “he will remember this” all about? Has zero impact on the story whatsoever) and that the story has ONE enforced ending. Because if it was up to me and my wife Ava would die a lot of horrible deaths and be out of the picture as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Did you play any Telltale game? Because that’s a direct reference to the message “XXX will remember this” happening all the time when you pick a choice that matters in the story.
Just an allusion, not something of importance in itself (well, it may mess up second playthrough scenes with Rhys, making him have moustache in one scene and not in the next one)

1 Like

I hope she is a playable character in BL4 so i can play her and die on purpose all day long.

5 Likes

I hope she is just wacked in a dlc

1 Like

Your post has embiggened me like a noble spirit.

1 Like

Ava can be annoying but that’s kids that age in general, she’ll be fine down the road.

1 Like

Sure, after we show her the door in Sanctuary III, I’ll have no problem.

Or shoot her in the arm, and say still feel like running in guns blazing sweetie?

2 Likes

I hear that alot about ava the “thats just teenage girls” but thats not true I have a daughter near the age of Ava and she acts nothing at all near that brat …also ava being homeless on the streets before Maya found her should me she really really shouldnt act the way she does or she would not survive …she just plain ol sucks as a character and i hate her which really means i hate how the writers wrote this character

6 Likes