Awesome new taunts!

Too bad most of the items in the Fall Patch weren’t there(like balancing, etc) but I must say the new taunts looks nice.

The new Borderlands skins look cool as well. Sadly the Magnus pack gambling skins are kinda trashy, imho, but over all, I say, well done!

Curious, will anyone be purchasing any of the new skins/taunts?

2 Likes

I bought a few of the Borderlands skins. I think the character choices could’ve been better (Caldy as Maliwan product placement? really?), but that’s just me.

Hearing ISIC talk in CL4P-TP Claptrap’s voice is highly amusing, so there’s that.

3 Likes

I bought the Claptrap skin for ISIC (which is easily my favorite for him), the Zero skin for Rath (which is cool-looking, though i don’t like the alteration to his voice) and the Overload taunt for Toby (which is my favorite taunt for him now).

TOBY:
Here it comes! The cuteness!

6 Likes

Waiting for them to drop in price, $11 is IMHO absurd.
I did get 3 from Magnus packs already, everyone likes the Ernest skin I’m using.

1 Like

I think @LexAnarchy disagrees. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had some platinum left (dailies, founder bonus, some I purchased ages ago) and I’ve bought the Rath skin and Ambra’s taunt from it. Love both of them and chances are good that I might even be able to use them one day.

1 Like

Tbh, I’m actually fine with what they’re at now. They greatly increased premium drop rates so you’re almost guaranteed a premium item at this point, and can even get multiple ones from a single pack. If you want a specific skin outside of the pure re-colours, you can still purchase them specifically.

My only complaints would be that you can’t buy the re-colours specifically & that you’re almost guaranteed to get one, not absolutely guaranteed. But those are rather minor points at this point.

I agree with the taunts though, love Ambra’s & Toby’s new taunts.

4 Likes

It will be a frigid afternoon in Hades before I pay for microtransactions…

1 Like

I spent $120 on magnus packs trying to get a few of the original magnus skins, and I ONLY got the one for Beatrix… so I am pretty disapointed. (I did get 4 borderlands skins, taunts and alot of the 2 new bad/flashy skins.) But i would really like to know, do the original magus skins have a really low drop rate now, or was I very unlucky. Has anyone got many of them since the update?

The Ambra is aaamazing :clap:

You got it. Those are the situations where I miss being able to body block my teammates.

2 Likes

I got Ambra’s new taunt(one of the best in game imho) as well as Galilea’s new taunt. Also a few skins as well and some older taunts for Orendi(Bad Hep FTW!)

Good stuff.

Ill be playing this game til BB2 comes out.