[B3] [X1X] [Have] Infinities [Want] Infinities

I give you an Infinity, you give me an Infinity.

I have these (all Level 50):

• Gun A - 561 - Pestilent Infinity (Corrosive) Anointed Siren (After Phasecast Damage +250%)
  • Gun B - 561 - Molten Infinity (Incendiary) Anointed Siren (After Phasecast Damage +250%)
  • Gun C - 551 - Swift Infinity (No Element) Anointed Gunner (Kills = Bear Cooldown +30% on Exit)
  • Gun D - 551 - Infinity (No Element) Anointed Operative (SNTNL +100% Lifesteal if Terror)
  • Gun E - 551 - Kravvy Infinity (No Element) Anointed (Fire Rate +11% on Action Skill End)
  • Gun F - 536 - Molten Infinity (Incendiary) +33% Damage
  • Gun G - 536 - Molten Infinity (Incendiary) 4x Weapon Zoom
  • Gun H - 536 - Negating Infinity (Cryo) +15% Fire Rate
  • Gun J - 536 - Nuclear Infinity (Radiation) 4x Zoom
  • Gun K - 536 - Storming Infinity (Shock) +21% Fire Rate / 1.5x Zoom
  • Gun L - 526 - Ruthless Infinity (No Element) +27% Damage / +15% Fire Rate / 2.2x Zoom
  • Gun M - 526 - Ruthless Infinity (No Element) +27% Damage / +15% Fire Rate / 4x Zoom

Leave your gamertag and the Letter of the Gun listed above that you want, along with the details of Infinity that you have to trade for it…

In exchange, I want one of these Infinities (level 50 only):

• Negating Infinity (Cryo) Anointed Operative
  • Molten Infinity (Incendiary) Anointed Operative
  • Storming Infinity (Shock) Anointed Operative
  • Any level 50 Infinity that I don’t already have

My gamertag is: te4m zero

I have:

• 561 - Storming Infinity (Shock) Anointed Siren (On Phaseslam 200% Melee Damage)
  • 551 - Ruthless Infinity (No Element) Anointed Siren (On Phasegrasp higher Accuracy and Handling)

And of course I would have those for them(only ones interesting for me):

• Gun A - 561 - Pestilent Infinity (Corrosive) Anointed Siren (After Phasegrasp Damage +250%)
  • Gun B - 561 - Molten Infinity (Incendiary) Anointed Siren (After Phasegrasp Damage +250%)

Both of my Anointed Siren Infinities say Phasecast. I’m still happy to send them to you for the two you have, if that’s okay? What’s your gamertag?

It’s strange because there’s Phaselam +300% and Phasegrasp +250%, never seen a Phasecast with with 250% but I will see then what it says for me.

I send you the GT via PM.

And yeah, I will send you the two for those, I have them on me currently so I can send them immediately without first loading mules as soon i got them.

EDIT: Alright got them and also sent them. Thanks!

U looking for a lvl 1 infinity?

Yes please. Which one of mine do you want in exchange and what’s your gamertag?

J looks good, gamer tag same as this i work for the next about 10 hours… whats yours ill message u on xbox when i am able to get on

^I sent you the J gun. GT: te4m zero

awesome, ill gett u that infinity as soon as i can :slight_smile:

Get it?

Yes. I have it now. Thank you very much! :smiley:

I have found:

526 - Kravvy Infinity - 4x Zoom

If ok, would have this one for nuclear FL4K:

Gun J - 536 - Nuclear Infinity (Radiation) 4x Zoom

I’ll send that to you today.

Oh thank you very much, so I will send you the one mentioned as soon I start up the game today in 1-2 hours from now because I first need to go shopping now.