Backpack tagging issues

Please fix the backpack bug. Not able to compare and tag trash items vs the equipped ones IS KILLING ME !!
Also finding the sort by type is non functional when in a vending machine selling items. As in no difference between “type” and “score” but does adjust for manufacturer

7 Likes

Noticed this also. Seems to have come with the recent update. Heres hoping they hotfix it soon.

2 Likes

yes please fix the trash/favorite function, it may be small but it is very very crucial!!

2 Likes

Same problem. Super annoying and time consuming

1 Like

Yes, this should be fixed quickly but I doubt about it. Tagging problem came with the latest update but sorting by type in the vending machines has been broken since the game’s release and they just do not care. I read that there are dedicated teams for various aspects of the game including UI. This particular group does IMHO horrendous job and the UI problems spoils the gaming experience for me - it is laggy as hell with major bugs.

2 Likes

The marking and comparing of weapons is a vital part of my gameplay loop. I won’t touch BL3 again until it’s fixed. Gearbox runs the risk of me starting up a different title and never looking back.

2 Likes

Also, my Health Bar is stuck a “1” so I don’t know what the hell is going on during gameplay. Woohoo. Playing The Outer Worlds now.

1 Like