Bad distorted audio after 10-15 mins?

It seems like all the audio gets really crackly and distorted after playing for about 10 or 15 minutes. This goes away if I save/quit/restart, but that’s a pain. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I’ve updated with the latest patch and having no frame rate/tearing issues that I can see.

Same here somtimes my audio will cut out untill i restart the game really is annoying your not the only one i wish they would fix it we’ll just have to wait :frowning:

Like Lewis said we will have to wait… for ages!

Im waiting for the connectivity issues to get fixed pretty much from the launch of the HC.
I have come to the point where i dont play my favorite franchise anymore, bc they are unable to fix gamebreaking things.

And yes, not being able to join an online match in a game like BL is gamebreaking.
My suggestion to any1 who asks is to not buy this broken collection, and if they own it (waiting for fixes) move on to another game.

I disagree with that. I don’t think being unable to play with others is “gamebreaking”, unless you are solely playing co-op.

If you want the best example of a broken game, play Advanced Warfare. I won’t go into it, because I’ll be here forever giving you a list of problems that Acti/Sledge REFUSE to fix, instead they just pump it full of DLC, hoping people will forget about the problems.

Why make a game that uses its MP as its main selling point, but break the MP and never even attempt to fix it?

I wouldn’t use the term “gamebreaking”, nor is the Collection “broken”. Nobody forced you to buy an Xbone, did they?

So because nobody forces you to buy a product it means that you have no right to get a product that works as intended? Btw my Xbone works perfectly fine, no complaints there. All the games are working fine, except one.
I owned the Xbone before the HC was announced anyways, so no worries, i didnt buy it bc of the HC like many others did.

Dont get me wrong, i do some ranting about Gearbox and the HC bc i love the Borderlands franchise a lot, i ve been spending hundreds of hours on this games.
This and the fact that after 3 months they still didnt fix it ( ive been patient for like 2 months, never complained ) makes me very sad and angry at the same time. :frowning:

If they just enable me to play online coop, i will enjoy the game like no other game and will never complain again, but im starting to doubt that this will happen.
Soloing is like half the fun to me and no option anymore, imo the franchise is designed to be played coop.

Even if you fiddle with the settings its very quiet i wish they would fix it also im afraid that borderlands will lose all its players to destiny… i hate destiny :frowning:

I’m getting really bad audio sounds after games. I have to go to the title screen to make them stop. I’m on the PS4.