Bad FPS after relese!

Many gamers spoke about FPS problem. In open beta all was fine, now I cant play.

GTX 750 Ti Black Edition 2GB

i5 2-nd generation

8Gb HyperX RAM

Its more than enought to run this game on 60FPS stady and smooth. As I had in Open Beta.

I find a problem. When I go to .ini and change Dynamic Lights=False from True I got boost. From 40FPS to 80+. Bigest problem is Incusion maps. Now, I find a fix but my characters are dark and no collors.

So Gearbox pls fix this, why did u change Dynamic Lights from Open Beta, was all fine. I Bought Deluxe edition 2nd day of Open beta couse game was run great. I feel like I’m scammed.

Also I see no one from Gearbox comment on any of this post from many gamers. Nice support from Gearbox and great communication with gamers who btw did buy game and made your salary for upcoming months. So litle bit more respect for us would be nice.

I’m having same problems too. In both CTT and open beta the game run quite smooth, but after the release when playing Incursion @ Full HD i have to toggle every graphical setting off (which has a choice like “normal, high”, leave textures @ medium, shadow quality low, physX low to achieve 50-60fps. And this needs to be run in fullscreen mode, even borderless windowed lowers the FPS to 30-50 or so.

If i play meltdown or capture it works better. I’m playing with a good laptop, Intel i7-4780HQ, 8 GB Ram, 2x SSD’s and GTX 970M which should be equivalent to desktop GTX 960 or so. I’ve made shure the game is running with the Nvidia GPU and not integrated GPU and i updated the drivers on launch day.

Seems weird i can run Witcher 3 in full hd with high settings and get steady 45fps but this game presents problems like these?

Ye the game has problems and the developers don’t respond to anything, speak with your wallet man, then they will address these issues. A simple we are aware of X Y Z and we are having a fix by XY Z would do. Instead of a total blackout.

Hmm, actually verifying the integrity of my game cache on Steam seemed to improve my FPS to a point that i think everyone using Nvidia cards should try that!

bUseMaxQualityMode=False
DecalCullDistanceScale=1.000000
DynamicLights=False
DynamicShadows=False
LightEnvironmentShadows=False
CompositeDynamicLights=False
SHSecondaryLighting=False
MotionBlur=False
MotionBlurPause=False
MotionBlurSkinning=1
DepthOfField=False
AmbientOcclusion=False
Bloom=True
bAllowLightShafts=False
Distortion=False
FilteredDistortion=False
DropParticleDistortion=False
NVParticleDownsamplingThreshold=100.000000
OnlyStreamInTextures=False
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=False
FloatingPointRenderTargets=True
OneFrameThreadLag=True
UseVsync=False
UpscaleScreenPercentage=True
WindowMode=2
AllowRadialBlur=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=0
MaxDrawDistanceScale=0.500000
MaxAnisotropy=0
FXAA=False
DominantShadowRadiusScale=1.000000
DominantShadowCascadeCountBias=0
ShadowQuality=1
ShadowFilterQuality=1
MaxPointSpotShadowResolution=64
MaxDirectionalShadowResolution=256

Modify those lines in your PoplarEngine.ini. It will make the game look like crap, but your framerate and general stability are going to increase.

EDIT: And never, EVER disable Bloom. It will cause the THIS to happen.

I tried those command line changes but got the results like in your picture. I seem to get steady acceptable FPS now but i need to verify the cache every couple days and run the game in borderless windowed mode, fullscreen performance seems worse than windowed borderless…

You must’ve disabled bloom. Don’t do that. Everything else is fine.