Bad Ghalt bug =(

Sometimes after activating Dual Wield, your guns are graphically firing but not doing any damage. Happened twice this morning in an hour.

I don’t need to ramble about how bad this is, but can someone please look into fixing it?

Thanks =)

Will try and recerate if I can, but I did take a video PS4 the second time

Another thing to add, not sure if intended or not but if that’s intended it’s pretty stupid :
If you hook someone too close to you he’ll go through your body and land somewhere far behind you.
I believe this happen because a target is always “pulled” the exact same distance all the time.
I saw this bug once and didn’t try to reproduce it (because… you know, I try to win my matches)

2 Likes

I’ve been on the receiving end of that several times… Saved my life!

The dual wield glitch may have something to do with receiving an overshield… I vaguely recall being overshielded at the time… will double check

I’ve ran into an issue where I have no guns, and he doesn’t do any damage. Its pretty funny because you can see him tying to fire a gun that just isn’t there, I usually have to teleport back to base or die if that happens.

1 Like

Wow lol

I’ve seen some bots that play ghalt do this. Its freaking weird dude. It has made my warm ups match a breeze which i do not like.

I’ve had this issue as well. Ghalt and Foxtrot seem to have some serious issues with their guns.