Bad Map Design: Marquis Sniping Sentry

Finished a Overgrowth Incursion match where Marquis managed to sit on the mid-map ledge and snipe down our first sentry, repeatedly.

Devs, i’m not sure whether or not you are aware of this issue but I recorded it.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=70F93F24FC572403!117&authkey=!AKtgWx0qPewzatw&ithint=video%2Cmp4

They’re aware. It’s being addressed in the next big update a week or two out.

Counter snipe. Marquis isn’t the only character that can do it either. Toby is annoying.

■■■■ that, if you can’t stop this from happening it’s okay, we need MORE maps damn it, let it be a mechanic that is a part of the game…

I would rather we have a few quality maps then a whole lot of maps that are all crap or have cheap wins available. Quality over quantity please.

Since this map wins the pick 80 to 90% of the time, it would be nice if it wasn’t so abusable.

I don’t mind character killing sentries on the ledge or in the tunnel but since watching the UI and defending completely eliminates it but when a sniper can sit in THEIR base and shoot at it. That bugs me. His bullets are small enough to pass through the cracks on over growth from his staircase at his base. Can’t defend when you need to rush the other add to do it.

Other than that it’s a solid target.