Badass music for a badass game

What music would you guys listen to to really get you grooving in pve or pvp? Track names, band names, even some lyrics that just scream “I am a badass playing a badass game and none shall stop me!”

Off the top of my head I would say Machine Head’s track Wolves is just to damn perfect for playing pvp

Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
Comparison competition
We’ll bury one and all

(I will also not except Bodies by drowning pool. Too cliche XD)

1 Like

The Montana Song on an endless loop for me.

…Also, Goku’s super saiyan 3 transformation theme.

Me (As i activate omega stike): This is to go. EVEN. FARTHER!! Cues theme.

3 Likes

God I very VERY vaguely remember that theme…

But now I want special ISIC skins that give him a song that plays while he ults… Something bassy and wubby I think. To make it feel like your just killing stuff with massive bass tones

Yeah, well, that theme DID come from the majin buu saga, and is probably the only thing worth remembering from it. Your mind probably subconsciously erased the memories of that awful chapter of DBZ’s timeline. Still better than GT-

Random thunder and lighting.

… G-

More thunder and lighting.

You get my point…

2 Likes

Well, I’m currently working on a gun sync for Battleborn, but it’s the first time I’ve had to work with a video as well and my editing software is crap. But yeah, anything works for PvP music really - techno or other electronic stuff for me.

Yeah the majority of electronica would be pretty good for ambience pvping. Some nice dubstep while you blow up players and minions. Yum!

1 Like

Metallica’s latest album.

2 Likes

Omg yaaaaaaas. That’s probably one of the best albums they have dropped since the black album. Personal fav so far is spit out the bone

1 Like

Can´t speak generally of course, but here a few of my favourites:

• The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

• The Prodigy - Piranha

• The Prodigy - Run With The Wolfs

• almost everything from The Prodigy really…

• Knife Party - Sleaze

• Roeth & Grey - Wall Pass

• Kenji Kawaii - Hyakkin

• alot of old “System of a Down” stuff

• Invader Zim Intro theme