Badass rank 0 all stats still there

So I uploaded 8 characters using both of my own systems,but actually never got in game with one that night.the next day my girlfriend used her account on my ps4 to upload her toons from her ps3.
Now the fun part…she can’t load any of the toons she uploaded using my ps4…and her badass rank is 32k while mine is 0.
Did she steal my rank doing this?is it fixable?

1 Like

If you downloaded your characters while the game was installing or updating, you were likely to encounter some errors.

Try re-downloading your characters now that everything has completed.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Transferred my saves from my friend’s PS3 to my PS4. My BAR did not transfer, but all my challenges are still filled out.

Transferred his save from his PS3 to my PS4 and he had no issues, his BAR was intact and all his tokens had been refunded (as they were supposed to be).

Both games were fully updated and installed. I was under the impression that you could NOT use cross save unless your game was online. You can’t be online unless you’re updated. This needs fixing ASAP. I don’t want to grind out 22,000+ BAR again, I want my bonuses the way they were.

1 Like

@Vitiosus Try re-uploading and re-downloading your character. Sometimes when characters are uploaded during an install or an update. This article may help https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/entries/65037780-DLC-Not-Accessible-Enumerating-Content-Error

Let us know!

1 Like

Uploaded two characters and no badass rank. Uploaded my friend’s character, he had his badass rank. Reuploaded one of my characters and still had no badass rank. His worked in between my uploads so I’m not sure that was the issue.

1 Like