Balance Patch on Class Mods

At any point can we expect a sweeping patch on class mods. Maybe even just value adjustments like we’ve seen with weapons and such.

4 Likes

It’s certainly needed, though I wouldn’t get your hopes up of it being soon. They haven’t even scratched the surface of weapon balancing yet - we had a bit of a half-hearted rebalance of smgs and I think shotguns a few weeks back and then nothing. At this rate my non existent grandchildren will get to use more than 1 com on Zane.

i remember noelle mentioning theyre gonna do a class mod pass later on a few months ago

I only know Zane and Moze. I don’t really have much of a problem with her class mods, but Zane hasn’t had a good class mod ever. And I’d argue that seeing Dad doesn’t count since it’s really just a band-aid on class flaws Zane has.

Edit: I got autocorrected from “dead” to “dad” but since that’s hilarious I’m keeping it.

2 Likes

YOUR AVATAR IS AWESOME!

SO IS SEEING DAD!

Whois zane’s daddy?!

1 Like

I think YOUR AVI IS ALSO F*CKING BEAUTIFUL

I agree. Seeing dead literally just fixed whats wrong with Zane. The character still has major issues

To help Zane use more class mods, make Seein’ Red = Seein’ Dead EXCEPT you don’t get the 25% bonus. That way, you can keep AS up and use other class mods but if you want to use the old builds, that 25% bonus is the incentive. Makes Seein’ Dead similar to Fl4k’s cosmic stalker. Also, if the rumor of new skill trees are true, it would be nice for Zane to be able to use ASE anointments easier like Amara whiffing phasegrasp.