Balancing for all characters

All of the problems I have with balancing in battleborn.

Alani:
Healing on others needs a buff, healing on self needs a nerf
Ambra:
Needs a 5%-7% damage nerf on Solar Wind and Scorching Strikes
Attikus
Either damage reduction +5% or raw damage +10%.
Benedict
Hawkeye auto-targeting needs to be less accurate or needs to take corners more poorly.
Boldur
Runes of power needs to start cooldown when it ends, 50% health from damage to 25% HfD
Caldarius
Double jump needs a better vertical movement from the beginning and the vertical upgrade must increase it further. Meanwhile, the blind on the flashbang needs to be a little bit less lengthy.
Deande
Ult damage needs a bit of a nerf, perhaps 2%-4%, but she needs to get ranged attacks sooner into the match.
El Dragon
Kill stacks should only be gotten off of players, thralls, MX elites, Striker bots, Shepard bots and Varelsi scouts.
Ernest
Grenades need to have less vertical height as the can currently vault over a certain wall on overgrowth…
Galilea
Sheildstun needs to be nerfed to either lower stun duration or just raw slowing, vaccuming in with the other ability should be much later down in the helix chain. These two abilities together surpass ghalt, and a sheildstun is almost a garunteed kill. This is the one thing that needs to get changed the most out of all the rest of these changes.
Ghalt
Raw damage down by 5%-8%, ult should last 15-20 seconds longer
ISIC
Rotating wards health up by 200%-350%, shield health up by 150%.
Kelvin
Stun should last 100%-150% longer, Ice wall should last for 10 seconds at base.
Kleese
Black Hole needs a range up, but most other means of damage should be a little bit les strong. (2%-5%)
Marquis
Pistol should do a bit more damage, ult shoukd deal more damage at closer ranges grow from there but slower.
Melka
Ult damage needs a bit of damage up, perhaps 5%-7%, spike’s apex needs to be lower down.
Miko
Poison should last 5-6 seconds, ult should last less time (35-40 seconds)
Montana
Heat should generate slower, lumberjack dash needs to hit a bit softer or go less far.
Orendi
Primary fire damage down by 3%, secondary fire up by 3%
Oscar Mike
Raw damage up by 4%, ult duration down by 2%-3%
Pendles
Quick melee should hit harder, cloak should require 4-5 seconds of out-of-sight to take effect.
Phoebe
Phasegate charging period should take a bit longer, phasegate damage up by 2%
Rath
Secondary should hit further in front of the player, ult should by default give rath 25% speed boost but should last 10% less time.
Reyna
Priority targe needs to be only 80% more damage to targets but should have less cooldown time.
Shayne & Aurox
Stealth strike needs to last a bit longer, ult needs to knockup a bit less or just stun.
Thorn
Volley arrows ricochet more times, blight lasts one second less.
Toby
Needs to be less cute, he’s distracting the enemy and thus stunning them. Jokes aside, lore gear needs to not allow him to stunlock all melees in place. Make all abilitis last 25% shorter wif the gear is activated. Crits should deal more damage.
Whiskey Foxtrot
Sticky nade should hurt less, ult should be 100 bullets instead of 75.

The end.

1 Like

Well I’m not going into detail why because of school work but I disagree with these changes

2 Likes

I don’t think he is done yet…

I disagree on the Attikus changes.
I think he needs either the silence on pounce turned back into a stun, OR the silence needs to be longer.
Also a buff to his sustain (lifesteal) wld be fantastic to put him back on par with choices like Galilea or Rath(those strong CC nerds always making me do things i dont wana do…namely die).

Hahahaha…

BOLDUR

Haha BOLDUR NERFS WON’T HURT BOLDUR NEVER.

laughter is how boldur grieves

1 Like

Blood is just weakness leaving Boldurs body.

It then nourishes the ground beneath and around him and then gets symbiotically absorbed back into him as new energy and strength using his Eldrid “magic” biotech.

@cadecampbell @snomes

1 Like

Seriously it took me so long to realize why he was called the unbearable until I faced a good boldur (props to the devs for making his sustain and tanking through killing and aggro

1 Like

For Alani I think she’s fine. If you take healing gear she can heal anyone to full. And her self heal is meh.
Ambra… I don’t wanna say this… but she needs something. I just hit 150 k damage and a lil more healing. That’s not really right. But I think a small Solar Wind neef, cooldown increase on Sunspot, and quicker unlatch on primary would fix her well enough.
Attikus is getting more health so that might help.
I disagree. He’s bad now to some people

2 Likes

Holy shitsnacks batman, how is that even possible?

her sunspots hit everything in the aoe including minions, she get’s huge numbers easily.

the staff does need to unlatch quicker though i’ll agree

They had a Kelvin that I harassed. And two healers. My motto is to make the enemies lives hell. Quite literally as everything is burning. But if you think that’s impressive, I saw a Toby on here who hit 250. That floored me

No not BOLDUR DOES NOT NEED ANY OF THIS TECH BOLDUR SINGS ABOUT BEARS AND CARRIES ON

@cadecampbell

That’s what I love about Eldrid tech.

Maybe a lot of the Eldrid population just really believe they are magical beings and aren’t aware it’s actually super advanced biotech.

Yeah but I think boldur, miko and kelvin don’t use tech, with how thorn is I’m pretty sure a lot of them do believe it is magic

OK I KNOW miko and kelvin don’t use any

@cadecampbell

I had forgotten they don’t!

Very interesting!

Pretty sure kelvin has some sort of communicator… Or something… I know his ability to speak is set to a certain radio frequency

Welp. This is what you get when you hit enter without thinking. Hopefully all the poeple who came here before will actually see the finished version.

Well I mean abilities wise, although kelvin does use a relic to keep his shape, he does not need it to turn to a gaseous form

EDIT don’t agree with most changes but none are overkill