Bank Item Lost after latest update

Like everyone else. 50 legendary items GONE! $99 for a AAA title filled with bugs and glitches… and pre-order rewards not being addressed yet… SMDH!!

3 Likes

same here just lost everything today again!

1 Like

Came here looking for this problem. It just happened to me. Playing on a local save only profile on PS4. Entire bank gone and profile autosaved.

WTF GEARBOX?? 30 items mostly legendary gone cuz you can’t get your ■■■■ together.
Get your ■■■■ together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your ■■■■, so it’s together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the ■■■■ store and sell it, or put it in the ■■■■ museum. I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Get your ■■■■ together!

1 Like

So much for the bug being fixed. As soon as the patch was installed, logged in to find my bank empty. What a waste.

1 Like

Was going to play with my kids, but as soon as I looked in my bank…
you guessed it, empty. The bank was packed with anointed legionaries and such.
Guess I’ll just go and make some supper.

1 Like

Same here, and not just legendaries but also unique quest items that aren’t easily farmable. This is unacceptable. I’ve been playing my character for like 60 hours and I had a nice list of annointed loot curated in the bank for my current and other characters I’m currently leveling up.

I can deal with the occasional stutters and crashing (especially when I exit the game), but losing progress is game-breaking and really makes me regret my purchase. If I even care to grind more loot in the future, I’ll have to do one or more of the following:

• Disable cloud saves (what the hell is the point of having them if we can’t trust them?)
  • Keep local backups of my profile in case I need to restore after another “fix” they push out, or it just randomly disappears
  • Create mule characters to hold the loot since this seems the most reliable solution

Easy enough since I’m on PC, but man I feel for the console players that are dealing with this garbage.

It’s abundantly clear they released this in a beta state to meet their street date and start making $$$ off it. I have a theory issues like these are a reason why they only gave out a limited amount of review copies (with predefined review accounts I might add) before release, so they could monitor those accounts to make sure the reviewers didn’t lose progress that would affect the review scores.

Just lost my bank items, lost my bank slots, loot recovery slots, and 6 keys I was saving…

2 Likes

For me the same… I opened a ticket. No feedback so far.

This thing is still happening? I thought they patched that.

I had it happen multiple times (like 4+ times), but haven’t had it since that patch. Might be a console thing only then, since I’m on pc

Or has it been a while since you guys have logged on?

Because when there’s a problem they go silent and hope that it blows over. Sorry about your items but they’re not coming back because they don’t care

As I mentioned, I have opened a support ticket with Greabox and I’m still in contact… The have escalated this issue to the development Teams, it seams they’re aware of this kind of stuff. Gearbox offered me 25 keys as a kind of consolation pavement. So I can’t say they don’t care… I think my items are lost…but I hope my case helps to avoid this in future… It might happen only on multiplayer sessions when you check the bank account to add or change items…

It is December 15th, 2019. I finished all of Zeros Targets of Opportunity last night to get the Lyuda, Level 50 Mayhem 1. Today I turn on my hotspot on my phone, and Gearbox starts automatically downloading ANOTHER update that is bigger than my available data balance. I try to stop the update, and it starts re-installing the game on my hard drive. When it finishes and I open the game, I have 120 bank items and 40 backpack items GONE. Every gun I farmed, all of the time spent looking for boxes in every corner of the maps, every side mission done. I literally have nothing left, at level 50, in Mayhem mode. This should have been fixed, or at the very LEAST stop forcing these corrupted “updates” on your customers. This is apparently a well known issue.