Banter Between Battleborn

Any chance future updates or DLC that will have extra banter between certain battleborn while playing story mode or even MP? it is an awesome part of the game and makes it unique when playing with certain characters.

1 Like

Does Galilea say anything to the other peacekeepers in PVP? I never heard her say anything

1 Like

yes she does. think its based off of faction and mission.

There’s not much in story mode, but various characters do have special lines against each other. For example, Boldur rather dislikes fighting Thorn, and Whiskey Foxtrot rarely fails to put down an enemy Oscar Mike while Mike’ll talk about how WF’s his hero or a legend.

Not much, she’s too busy being broody, you see. I think she might talk to Ghalt when against him.

1 Like

The best conversations between the Battleborn can be found… Right here on the forum, courtesy of @EdenSophia!

See “Microtransactions as discussed by the Battleborn themselves.” and “Who should be nerfed next, as debated by the Battleborn themselves.”

1 Like

…I really should have come up with catchier titles for those topics, huh. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, i honestly thought this thread’s title was another one by you, haha. Keep up the incredibly amusing work.

1 Like

The dialogue when 2 Raths encounter each other is pretty cool. One time I was playing him and encountered another Rath and all I hear is “Leave the Swordsman to me!” While the other Rath yelled “This one is mine, Back away!” And we then proceeded to have a pretty badass looking swordfight.

1 Like